Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Rankup suggestions

Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
edited February 25 in Strategy and Tips
I have waited too much and now my cats and iso are about to expire within next two days.
I want a rankup who can help me for Act 6 initial completion.( I am Cavalier) After gathering some resources and units I will go for Act6.2 and beyond or V3. Already done initial completion of V4, V5, V6.
Request- No Aegon and Ghost. I don't like them. (Please, don't ask for explanation)
Here is my roster-

My Tech roster really bad, opened so many tech cosmic dual class crystal but no luck in getting good techs.
Only Guillotine 2099 and Hulkbuster is useful. I don't like Starky as I take too much block hit.
Please suggest, it will help me in long run.
Thank You
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Archangel or Hyperion.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Archangel or Hyperion.

Is Hyperion good without awakening?
    Yeah I am considering him for next r5 but waiting for his duped.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Archangel or Hyperion.
    Ksp_2099 said:

Archangel or Hyperion.

Hyperion is a lot better duped. Maybe wait to dupe him before ranking him up. He does not need high sig at all. Sig 1 for Hyperion is more than sufficient.

Archangel or Hyperion.

Ksp_2099 said:

Archangel or Hyperion.

Hyperion is a lot better duped. Maybe wait to dupe him before ranking him up. He does not need high sig at all. Sig 1 for Hyperion is more than sufficient.
    I have over 60 Sig stones just for him.
    Hope I get him dupe soon.
    Thanks for suggestions bro.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 612 ★★★
    Aa and hype. Other options can be cmm or colossus. And even if u dont like ghost, she can probably breeze through act6. But still it is your choice and that roster can do act 6.

Aa and hype. Other options can be cmm or colossus. And even if u dont like ghost, she can probably breeze through act6. But still it is your choice and that roster can do act 6.

Thanks bro
    Just gathering up.some resources so that I can get it done through minimum units possible.