**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

9 days left tell us who getting buffed😥

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Just wait a bit more. Don't beg for it to happen
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
    Let's see if the wait it worth or not.😌
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Maxwell24 said:

Haji_Saab said:

I think it will be an all women update

For purely selfish reasons I really hope not...

The only female 6* I have that is anywhere near needing a buff is invisible woman, and I’m not confident about her chances.

Others are Ghost, Proxima, Elsa, wasp, gamora, nebula, spider Gwen and x23. Maybe nebula or x23?

They’re all good champions so I’m not sure they’d get buffed, but hey I wasn’t expecting Angela either. So fingers crossed
    X23 they could just do a thing where they take off the 5 bleed cap
    i think she needs more than a numbers update as she lacks utility right now, all she has is regen.
    Not really, she is fine. No tune ups needed just bleed cap removed.
    That's really not enough for her. If she had her bleed cap removed she would still not be useful for any fights any more complicated than a pretty basic fight in act 6 or 7. She needs utility along with damage.
    She has enough for the character she is, claws and regen and bleed. Not every character needs utility, some champs are designed as glass cannons. They just need to be viable In end game, which she is.
    Back when she was released, regen and bleed was what made a god tier. Now, its barely enough to even remember she's in the game. I pulled her as a 6* and a had a moment of surprise. She really isn't viable in end game now, she can barely do any paths in act 6 and the ones that she can do can be done by anyone. She has nothing that makes her stand out as
    That is simply not true, because she doesn’t have the kit you desire doesn’t mean she is not usable.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    now that we know the champions for march and we know angela is getting value update then i wonder if they're going to keep it all on theme and have something like angela and thor rag value update, and Thor OG and Thor Jane Foster as reworks :open_mouth:

full tin-foil hat mode but

edit: moderate, not rework
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

now that we know the champions for march and we know angela is getting value update then i wonder if they're going to keep it all on theme and have something like angela and thor rag value update, and Thor OG and Thor Jane Foster as reworks :open_mouth:

No reworks this month
    sorry, i meant 2 value and 2 moderates
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

No reworks this month
    I am hoping you are right, have Angela and another guess as 6 star. Excited for that.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★

Maxwell24 said:

Haji_Saab said:

I think it will be an all women update

For purely selfish reasons I really hope not...

The only female 6* I have that is anywhere near needing a buff is invisible woman, and I’m not confident about her chances.

Others are Ghost, Proxima, Elsa, wasp, gamora, nebula, spider Gwen and x23. Maybe nebula or x23?

They’re all good champions so I’m not sure they’d get buffed, but hey I wasn’t expecting Angela either. So fingers crossed
    X23 they could just do a thing where they take off the 5 bleed cap
    i think she needs more than a numbers update as she lacks utility right now, all she has is regen.
    But then she would be Wolverine and then he would need to be updated as well and hes already great and would be too OP. However they should just add a bleed resistance to both.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Pulyaman said:

DrZola said:

I think I’m safe in assuming most forums members would fail the marshmallow test, and fail it badly.

Dr. Zola

Not gonna lie, had to google this because I did not know what this was. I think brian grant may be the only person who could pass that test every time. Seriously though, I am not sure why people want to know who gets buffed if we don't even have the details. Crazy. And so many threads closing down due to leaks too
    It’s why folks are going mad trying to find leaks on WandaVision. Patience, forbearance...savor the wait.

Dr. Zola
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    One question can Hulk Ragnarok get a small tune up?
    I like his abilities but feels like something is lacking, his damage is lacking without face me.
    He should have something to refresh those debuffs. It would be really helpful.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

They should definitely communicate more about champion buffs. We shouldn’t have to wait the day of or before to hear anything. Kabam needs to open more lines of communication or community will be unhappy eventually. There’s no rhyme or reason when they tell you.. there’s no set date before the buff it’s just when they want.

No they "definitely" shouldn't. A lot of games have character tuning/updates in every patch update, and Kabam Miike has said that from now on, new buffs will typically be in the patch notes to keep it consistent.

Just because you're not patient doesn't mean Kabam should change their ways. I am extremely grateful they're doing all these buffs in the first place.
    wise words from kd
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Please let there be a hela buff. Please let there be a hela buff. Please let there be a hela buff.

It’s definitely not because I have 2 cosmic T5CC. No not at all.

I know how you feel..
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

Please let there be a hela buff. Please let there be a hela buff. Please let there be a hela buff.

I know how you feel..
    Honestly, I’m not holding out much hope for you. Loki’s series is releasing in June. Seems like a perfect time to buff him rather than now.

I’m kind I expecting them to do Angela, Hela, Thor Rags and Jane Foster. The children of Odin, minus Jane but I think they would more than happily switch her for loki so they can get that sweet sweet cross promotion

In saying that, I was expecting Sigil witch and another wandavision champ this month so what do I know
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    If it ends up being an asgardian-themed buff month I'll be ecstatic. I was planning on taking my 6* Rags up to R2 next month anyways. I think they could hold off on Loki though until his show premieres in the spring. So this month would be Rags, Hela, Angela, and Jane?

I know how you feel..
    Honestly, I’m not holding out much hope for you. Loki’s series is releasing in June. Seems like a perfect time to buff him rather than now.

I’m kind I expecting them to do Angela, Hela, Thor Rags and Jane Foster. The children of Odin, minus Jane but I think they would more than happily switch her for loki so they can get that sweet sweet cross promotion

In saying that, I was expecting Sigil witch and another wandavision champ this month so what do I know
    I’m not holding out much hope either, last month the only buffed champion I have as a 6* is YJ and his buff.. wasn’t the best shall we say.

But we can’t have it every time, I duped my 6* falcon a week before his buff was announced

I know how you feel..

I’m not holding out much hope either, last month the only buffed champion I have as a 6* is YJ and his buff.. wasn’t the best shall we say.

But we can’t have it every time, I duped my 6* falcon a week before his buff was announced
    I actually quite like YJ, although he does kind of need to be at Max sig to have any sort of semi decent damage output. The utility is top notch though

But at least you’ve got falcon. I pulled mole man as a 6* from the Dec cavs about a week before his buff was announced as well

I know how you feel..

I actually quite like YJ, although he does kind of need to be at Max sig to have any sort of semi decent damage output. The utility is top notch though

But at least you’ve got falcon. I pulled mole man as a 6* from the Dec cavs about a week before his buff was announced as well
    I don’t mind YJ, I just think it’s a lot of investment for an eh champion. Especially when I’ve got a champ who can do everything he can do but better and with more damage and ease. I’m not disappointed with his buff as a whole for the game, but I guess I’m a little disappointed for how it is for me personally.

Yep falcon is a beast, took him to r3 and dropped a bunch of stones in him no regrets. He’s awesome. Mole man is someone I’d love as a 6*, ranking up his 5* at the moment

I know how you feel..

I don’t mind YJ, I just think it’s a lot of investment for an eh champion. Especially when I’ve got a champ who can do everything he can do but better and with more damage and ease. I’m not disappointed with his buff as a whole for the game, but I guess I’m a little disappointed for how it is for me personally.

Yep falcon is a beast, took him to r3 and dropped a bunch of stones in him no regrets. He’s awesome. Mole man is someone I’d love as a 6*, ranking up his 5* at the moment
    I’ve seen a lot of people invest in falcon actually. I’m not utterly convinced myself yet, but I’m getting there. Mole man is great, although trading damage for utility is a mechanic I despise and that’s why he’s not going to R3
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

2 cosmic t5cc? amateur.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

I know how you feel..
    loki is a beast in the right situation rank him up 100%

I know how you feel..
    loki is a beast in the right situation rank him up 100%
    He's been on my list for a while
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

I know how you feel..

I’ve seen a lot of people invest in falcon actually. I’m not utterly convinced myself yet, but I’m getting there. Mole man is great, although trading damage for utility is a mechanic I despise and that’s why he’s not going to R3
    Uhhh... You can have True Strike and Frenzy active at the same time if you just let the opponent hit you into your block when you're below 10 charges. This will activate his Frenzy while he still has True Strike. Just use heavy to maintain the charges. I have him at R5* and all the fights in the Skill Cav EQ was averaging less than a minute.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I don’t think there is a themed buff, but would be nice to see hemidall get some love. I was convinced it was vision , but now I’m not so sure.

I am now thinking mr fantastic and invisible woman.

I know how you feel..

Uhhh... You can have True Strike and Frenzy active at the same time if you just let the opponent hit you into your block when you're below 10 charges. This will activate his Frenzy while he still has True Strike. Just use heavy to maintain the charges. I have him at R5* and all the fights in the Skill Cav EQ was averaging less than a minute.
    I thought that was a bug?

I know how you feel..

I thought that was a bug?
    Should be a bug:

“While frenzy is not active and mole man is below 10 monster mass, Moleman’s heightened senses predict opponent movements granting him true accuracy”
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Hela buff fanmade abilities

Nick Fury like mechanic where you gain certain effects based on the number of furies you have:

0 furies: Poison immunity
    5+: Passive vigilance
    10+: 50% chance to armor break on every attack
    15+: 50% to shock on every attack
    20+: GOD MODE, gains power gain every 10 hits

Fury buffs charge 1 second quicker on heavy attacks + Hela gains a 1.1 second phase buff with a cooldown of 6 seconds.

Sp2 armor break duration increases by 10% for each fury at the time of activation.

I have a 6 star Hela and I would r3 her with these abilities no cap