**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does it only makes me lmao ?

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
Funny how lately many Mcoc Content Creators and in general, I'm pointing to some of the
Act 6-7 explored players, who shoved most of their way thanks to 5-star Quake ( you can see vids
it's all-out )
Now...crying for not releasing her as a 6-star version ?
I dont have Quake at all, dont get me wrong, I'm neutral side here.
I just find it very funny & hypocritical.
Nowadays I barely follow any of them ( wont state names)

Does it only makes me lmao ? 11 votes

I find it funny too
72%
bamagiantfanHera1d_of_Ga1actusThoye3IronGladiator22JohnyBoyRebornMVPGardenerThePredator1001 8 votes
Release Quake 6-star !
0%
Ban Perma this Character ?
27%
invitedhomieAGENT_A7KSpiderHammy 3 votes

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I find it funny too
    i have a 5* Quake and i agree she shouldn't be released as a 6* but now im imagaine in the future of 10* Quake will be the special champ that hasn't bean released as 6*, 7*, 8*, 9* or 10*
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I don’t remember ever seeing a youtuber crying about there being no 6* quake
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Which youtubers have you been watching? Not seen a single video of anyone crying over the lack of a 6* quake.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Colinwhitworth69 triggered?
    Where did you see I was crying about her?
    CAME HERE TO DISCUSS !
    Lol.
    Valmarx said:

@Colinwhitworth69 triggered?
    Where did you see I was crying about her?
    CAME HERE TO DISCUSS !
    Lol.

Kinda hard to discuss when you’re the only one that’s seen these supposed videos...
    Go to YouTube, Type " Contest of Champions Top Science "
    You''ll see in each video, the content creator of this video, states that QUAKE
    DOES NOT supposed to come out as a 6 star version.
    The one who stated big mark on it was KT1 Gang.
    edited February 2021
    If they’re just stating that she isn’t available as a 6* or shouldn’t be available as a 6*... I agree.
    Your comment didn’t really clear up what they’re saying though tbh.
    @Mr_Platypus again bro, I'm neutral, i don't have quake at all, I don't even know her game
    I do know that many MCOC Influencers via youTube, cheesed early content with her
    and its funny seeing them nowadays stating that a 6-star version should not be released
    after they already wearing a Crown thanks to her 5-star version.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I mean I think there should definitely be a 6* Quake just as much as I think there should be a 6* Hyperion. But who's crying that there isn't? I only watch like 4 YouTubers
    I didn’t say you weren’t neutral... I just said your wording didn’t clear up if they were saying they wanted a 6* quake or didn’t want it.
    I still agree with them because she’s stupidly overpowered, I even have a 5* quake maxed out (that I can’t use as effectively as the pros) and think she shouldn’t be released for a long, long time.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    KT1 says the meta has shifted to 6 stars and if Quake is not released as a 6 star this year he will exclude her from his rankings. He wants a 6 star Quake more than anything. In fact, I can’t think of any YouTuber who uses Quake not wanting her as a 6 star.
    A question to those who AGREE of a 6-star release of Quake:

" Do you see it fine, in a Fighting game, to have a mere Human Character, do so much damage
    and evade insanely without even touching the opponent? "
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Valmarx said:

" Do you see it fine, in a Fighting game, to have a mere Human Character, do so much damage

Yes.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

You’re right let’s make it realistic.

If hulk faces a human like black widow, hawkeye or winter soldier he is now Immune to damage.

Happy happy gaming!
    Valmarx said:

I see you’re just being controversial for the sake of it.
    This game isn’t realistic, don’t know if you’ve realised that yet, even going based on power levels in comics it doesn’t follow that either.