**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Horsemen not being permanent on fight time out?!

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
I was in AQ when I placed horseman on my AA stupidly didn’t read the nodes and the mystery character was UC. He had 1% regen permanently and 200% regen potency. That being said I played the fight out and lost my horseman. Apoc can’t reapply it either! It’s ok cause it’s a low map AQ but it’s annoying. Hope it gets fixed.

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    It's been bugged in AQ since Apoc released. People have the horseman ability randomly disappear after a few fights
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

I timed out with my horseman against the boss one time on map 4/5 and it was fine. I’ll keep an eye out for AQ today and see if it happens again.

Alright, it was AA’s first fight as Horseman too so that may have something to do with that.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

It's been bugged in AQ since Apoc released. People have the horseman ability randomly disappear after a few fights

Odd
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★

I have had this happen, last AQ I believe. I made AA a horseman and a few fights in, he just wasn’t a horseman anymore. Weirdest thing. Not a huge deal for me though since the AQ I run is easy. Also it hasn’t happened in quests yet, but if it did, that would be super annoying. Especially on a caltrops path or something with horseman cable or another non-bleed immune
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    It happens off and on