**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need your help creating this.

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
Title doesn’t mention much, but I’m creating a MCOC Iceberg! From the most known things about mcoc to the least known things. I’ll need help building this so anything to add to the iceberg will help! Please also add what level you think the fact belongs in!

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Junais said:

Tigra regens her health a bit when idle for 3 secs. Am not sure where to place it tho.

Added! I’m also adding some I know to the iceberg as well.

Guardian can say 'sorry eh' after blasting you with his sp2
    It very rare but it happens

This is super cool, I'm bookmarking this thread.

At 3 power cosmic, charging a heavy attack grants Air-Walker a bar of power approximately every 2.5 seconds. This is an extremely powerful ability, but of course, the main drawback of Air-Walker is his horrendous ramp up.

I'll make sure to pitch in any more ideas if I think of them.

Both have been added!
    edited February 2021
    I’ve added a lot here, but I also have to say please add the levels where you think they belong aswell and also add some lesser known history of mcoc would be cool!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    CMM can armor break colossus by heavy countering him.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

CMM can armor break colossus by heavy countering him.

So, I just played arena with CMM against guardian, and she can ALSO pulverize guardians armor with a heavy counter/intercept
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Yellowjacket has high energy resistance.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    When spider-gwen is struck by the opponent, she nullifies the true strike buff active on the opponent.