**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I ready for 6.4?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just finished 6.3 and it was pretty fun. Used bout 500 units I think but got absolutely [removed by Moderator] rewards. Anyway do you think I can tackle 6.4 or any variants, etc?

Am I ready for 6.4? 35 votes

25%
SungjThatGuyYouSaw235IvarTheBonelessPrakhar_82Gr8TonyStarkScrubhanDarkKnight646Barani7datofuシ 9 votes
Act 5.3 exploration
42%
MagicBentonnameplasrcm2017Battle_GreninjaReaper2823Luke9523OGAvengerTotalMonster109J0eySn0wJohnyBoyBuffBeastRyan_Reinforced1AGENT_A7KGeneral Br3ezeUOG5 15 votes
V1
2%
AlexBossu 1 vote
V2
8%
spigwenderSuss_WizzardŘïdđhįm 3 votes
V5 (jk my mystic luck is booty)
14%
Sarvanga1_ChikelVendemiaireSaltE_Wenis69[Deleted User] 5 votes
Anything else(pls say)
5%
TheBestinTuakauHoitado 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Oops wait that’s an old pic

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    R5 Venom.

R5 Venom.

Oh wait yeah I just forgot that I ranked tigra and Starky. How many units do I need and what champs do I need to look out for?
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Anything else(pls say)
    Masteries. Just comparing your NF with mine (mine is sig60), my PI is nearly 3,000 higher than yours and I don't run suicides. In terms of content, with the right amount of units anyone can do 6.4
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    How do you have 94 notifications?
    edited February 2021
    Monke said:

R5 Venom.

Oh wait yeah I just forgot that I ranked tigra and Starky. How many units do I need and what champs do I need to look out for?
    Bring Dragon Man as well. He’s one of (if not) the best options for that Scarlett witch boss
    Ok, should I r4 him? I have a gem to take him.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

... got absolutely [removed by Moderator] rewards.

Wow. Your rewards must be truly game breaking to be removed by a moderator
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I would attempt v2 and v5. Pretty much any of the variants you haven’t done a run through yet other than v1. You can definitely do v5 with tigra, doom, venom, and dragon man.
    Chikel said:

... got absolutely [removed by Moderator] rewards.

Wow. Your rewards must be truly game breaking to be removed by a moderator
    I got 6* bad captain marvel and mordo. Apparently you can’t say the s word cuz there’s 13 YO on here. Understandable though
    edited February 2021

Just finished 6.3 and it was pretty fun. Used bout 500 units I think but got absolutely [removed by Moderator] rewards. Anyway do you think I can tackle 6.4 or any variants, etc?

Tigra is great for v5, but if you push you can do 6.4. I wouldn't r5 venom imo cuz it really isn't needed for any variant. gl
    Ok and btw I have a cosmic 3-4 champ should I take CMM up? Or is Hype enough cuz he’s a beast and who’s my best grandmaster counter?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I did all of 6.4 with about 1.5k units (I'm bad) and had a way better roster.
    R5/200 Aegon
    R5/200 fury
    R5/200 cmm
    And whatever special champs I needed to fill in IE stealthy for that adaptoid boss.

I'd get some variants done

Tigra is great for v5, but if you push you can do 6.4. I wouldn't r5 venom imo cuz it really isn't needed for any variant. gl
    Ok and btw I have a cosmic 3-4 champ should I take CMM up? Or is Hype enough cuz he’s a beast and who’s my best grandmaster counter?
    Hype > CMM any day of the week unless ur talking 6* r3's
    Yeah ik but I don’t like Corvus and I’m never gon get CGR so should I use it on her?
    Monke said:

Monke said:

R5 Venom.

Bring Dragon Man as well. He’s one of (if not) the best options for that Scarlett witch boss
    I would r5 him. He's a top6 mystic for me personally
    Yeah I really like him as a r3 rn, I might use a gem on him
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    V2
    dang he got removed by moderator, must have been tough having the mods against you
    Monke said:

Monke said:

Monke said:

R5 Venom.

I would r5 him. He's a top6 mystic for me personally
    Yeah I really like him as a r3 rn, I might use a gem on him
    The gem is only worth it if you can max sig. That's where he gets some of the best power control mechanics almost preventing champs like Hyperion and Aarkus from overloading with power
    Oh Im saying a 3-4 gem he's already awakened