**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    I forgot some other things...
    Wifi or cellular: both
    Game version installed: 30.0.0
    Game mode: Love is a battlerealm 4 one Side Quest
  • Options
    Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179

In Game: kyky5953
    Device and model: iPhone 12 Pro
    Operating system: iOS 14.4
    I have an issue where I can’t start chapter 3 of the romance side quest. I’ll include a screenshot as well.

Opens weekly, next chase to open on Wednesday
  • Options
    alegka312alegka312 Posts: 67
    Why game so laggy?
    iPhone XR, last iOS, no matter WiFi or lte.
    Sometimes game runs good, fast and smooth. Now it’s runs so laggy, like 20 fps with drops to 10 fps.
    I never had any problem in other games or apps with performance, only mcoc gives us lags, connection problem, crashes, bugs. Tickets to support doesn’t help, idk what to do
  • Options
    Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    iOS 14.4
    Started attack in AW and choose path 5. Clicked on node and waited 20 seconds to move from the starting point.
    Began the first fight and a few seconds into the fight everything was really laggy. Should have guessed that the fight should have been halted and done later
  • Options
    jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 67
    edited February 2021
    IOS 14.4
    Iphone xr
    wifi with a good connection but when off wifi its very laggy but i have lte never had issue until january on.

I have had the game crash so many times its ridiculous also its during all parts of the game from war to aq etc...
    also nick furry starts his second life in aq today and many other times. I also been having issue gaining persistent buff in aq with apocalypse which is frustrating. I guess what bugs me the most is @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos
    gave zero mentions of maybe giving us some sort of compensation for this lag and how many health and revives needed for these mistakes that are clearly not our faults. I get there will be issues with games from time to time and never ask for compensation but this is frustrating because its been since decemeber. It would be nice to hear from one of the kabam moderators to at least mention if we will potentially get compensated for all the extra units spent or pots and revives used.
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Iphone 7
    Ios : 14.2
    Game version: latest
    Discription of issue: game crashing continuously
    Game is crashing continuously and getting worse day by day , specially in arenas ! Can't even play 5 matches straight without being crashed ! Screen freezes sometimes and moves got delayed as well due to that!
    First half of February was all good , experienced nothing but after 14th feb, particularly game started crashing and now almost unplayable arenas mode due to continuous crashing and screen freeze !
    Please look into it asap, gameplay feels ugly and not really playable with all those glitches, lags, crashing and screen freezes ...!
  • Options
    Durzo1Durzo1 Posts: 2
    I previously reported a bug where the game crashes every time psychoman fires off his sp1, this is still happening all the time resulting in me being unable to complete this months event quests. This is unacceptable. Very, very disappointed.
  • Options
    John_44John_44 Posts: 13
    John.44
    Samsung note 8
    Wifi
    Latest Version
    In the AQ i just started game is freezing up as i go into fight. I've lost 2 champions because it happened 4 times. Why can't y'all make it like arenas if game freezes when you start it back up the fight starts again?
  • Options
    VeronVeron Posts: 21
    Impossible to beat psycho man in valentines quest. Wasted time and potions trying. Will there be any compensation as it seems to be happening to many players.
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    iOS
    iPhone 11 Pro and iPad mini newest one

The connection issues, game crashes and lags are frustrating this is up for month now and nothing happens, looks like you wanna safe money and cut down your server capacity’s
  • Options
    Mr_CruxMr_Crux Posts: 7
    iPhone 6
    iOS: 12.5
    Feb 2021 patch
    Wifi: average tested speed 20-40Mbps

Well I did not have any hope kabam would address these issues of numerous scenarios where game crashes, the declining in game fight performance (lag/dropped inputs/freezing/stuttering) this has gotten so bad the game is unplayable for me.
    I’m throwing in the towel, I’m quitting this game. The game is no longer fun, it’s not worth the frustration.

Another issue not related to performance is game economy inflation (rewards are not keeping up with inflation and end game progression)
  • Options
    alegka312alegka312 Posts: 67
    iPhone XR
    iOS 14.4
    Tested on two iPhones XR, main iOS 14.4, second 14.3
    No metter WiFi or lte, speed 40-60mbit
    Since January, game is laggy, one day game can run fast and smooth, second day it’s slower and laggy, looks like sometimes you got 60 FPS, sometimes 20, with few seconds freezes or drops to 10 FPS. Lags everywhere, they comes randomly, I can play 5 fights with lags, 3 fights with good performance and then again with lags, On both iPhones! How can it be? Game comes unplayable, when kabam fix it?
    Idk it’s servers, or some settings in game changing when they want, or optimisation problems.
    I also play PUBG, I just turn on high settings and highest framerate and don’t have any problems or lags, game runs perfect!
    Support telling me restart device))) or router))
    They just ignore fact, I tested two same phones, one is new, I also restore iOS, without backup.
    I did a lot of stuff I can do, and nothing helps me.
    Finally I know my phone’s are ok, they running other apps very well, problem is in mcoc!!
  • Options
    kcb_5kcb_5 Posts: 1
    KCB~5

iPhone 7

iOS 14.4

Occurs on WiFi and cellular data

Game version: 30.0.0

Occurs in all aspects of game AW, Aq, event/story quest and arenas

Midfight I’ll be kicked from game. Sometimes fight registers and I penalized half my health. Other times it does not

• Options
    Quantum_FizzixQuantum_Fizzix Posts: 94
    edited February 2021
    Game Name: Fizzix
    iPad Pro 10.5
    iOS 14.3
    Game ver: 30.0.0
    Xfinity Wi-Fi at home 600mbps connection

More lag, mystery functionality.

Normal level side quest. Trying to dash resulted in light hit attempts, holding block is not blocking, or dropping block mid combo.

Mr F boss fight. He is able to launch special attacks before the animation for his heavy finishes, resulting in getting totally clobbered. Used a revive, then this happened;

So far it has looked like this for about 10 minutes so far.

You guys really need to work on performance/functionality problems.

• Options
    Guys please please please please fix this.
    last war i got kick out from the game for no reason, logged back in lost 1 bonus and only half life left.
    now, this war my game suddenly lag like crazy just died because of it.
    this is very very annoying now

i'm using iphone x with the latest iOS.

it is not fun anymore. please fix this
  • Options
    VeronVeron Posts: 21
    Still not fixed. No point in playing anymore as too frustrating. Total contempt shown by Kabaam in not speedily addressing this ongoing issue or offering compensation.
  • Options
    Pham_Nuwen1Pham_Nuwen1 Posts: 5
    iPhone 6
    iOS: 12.5.1
    WiFi connection
    Event quest, mastery level.

While fighting end boss psycho man, his sp1 causes the game to crash every time. Has been this way all day. Used many different champs against but the same result. Final hit from his sp1 crashes the game.
  • Options
    RnmihaydenRnmihayden Posts: 8
    Name: RNMIHAYDEN
    Device:
    Cellular or WIFI: Either
    Version: 1 106890
    Game Mode: All - different factors.
    Note: I restart the game immediately after it crashes. Sound, Music, Vibrate, and chat features are turned off.
    Description: While playing game with MCOC being the only app open, the game shuts down:

1. After 5 to 10 matches in any mode: plaing either or against the Thing, Guardian, Psycho-Man, Nova, Stryfe, Xavier or Jubilee.
    2. After 8-14 matches in any mode, any battle in AQ or AW
    3. After being in the game for 15 minutes regardless of whether I am fighting, at a store, in chat or anything really.

Other issues:

When the game restarts sometimes the Arena battle or event fight will be restarted, other times it is an automatic loss. In some events, every AQ and every AW, the battle doesn't restart and the champ I used will be at half life and I have to fight again with half the life.

Potential Solutions: Make a low resolution version of the game. Give the option to turn off fight animation.

***I have lost countless potions, health, boosts, and units to overcome these issues. Please help.***
  • Options
    Don7314Don7314 Posts: 10
    I keep having lag and crashing issues on my iPad. Aq freezes and crashes costing me revives. I can get maybe 3 very laggy arena fights before the game crashes. Playing on a iPad 6th generation that is a year old. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I have restarted. Cleared cache. Deleted and reinstalled game and nothing has helped
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Games been unreliable for 3 months now, lag, sticky feet bug, getting clipped after you’ve swiped back, been waiting for a fix to run the abyss, no chance in this state
    Latest iOS iPhone 8