**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unlock Deep Wounds?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I took my 6* nick fury to R3 and I don’t run deep wounds. He seems beyond god tier still without it. Is it really needed for him specifically? Don’t really use many other bleed champs

Unlock Deep Wounds? 71 votes

Yes
97%
FabiusBRjdrum663NuclekerrTristanDuo_KulionameplasFurious_Fighter1Thunderstruck77Rbk19BrokenyuwLmaoManar198xAleorIKONDenzel116RookiieWine_LoverMorpheus_123Sbkrueb 69 votes
No
2%
OmedennCLUEMANATTI 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Who doesn't like more damage?
    if you have the unit's it worth investing in
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Deep Wounds is a mastery that is the best bang for your buck as you rank it up. It does not have any diminishing returns. Probably the best mastery to unlock and rank for your Nick Fury.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★

Who doesn't like more damage?
    if you have the unit's it worth investing in

I have the units but I’m actually my next abyss path this weekend. Probably once I explore the abyss I’ll get it
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Yes
    A lot of his damage comes from bleeds, especially from fourth light attack. And it's very short. Smth like 40% of his attack, 1 second long. With maxed deep wounds it would be 3.5 seconds long bleed, 140% of his attack. Also easier to get internal bleed. With internal bleed you get 0.2 seconds for bleeds per tactical charge. You can play him without deep wounds, but he's less of a bleed machine without it. I'd say you will most likely benefit more from deep wounds, then you do from some another of your currently active masteries
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    “Needed”? No. Does it give him and some other champs a crazy damage boost? Certainly.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Yes
    If you don't run suicides, I think you should have Deep Wounds turned on. It is just great mastery, and if mastery works with low-time bleeds like Fury's, damage is incredible. I'd even say that my R2 unduped Fury gets used just because of this mastery.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Yes
    If you have 1 mastery point left, and have another option that is going to greatly benefit a lot more of your roster then use that.
    Otherwise Deep Wounds is VERY useful, even having just 1 amazing bleed champion like NF.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Yes
    The bleed on the light-ending combo was practically made for DW. That said, compare a decide for yourself.