**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 star awakening tech gem,ghost or warlock?

Hello there!

Right now i am at 5.4.6 ,preparing to beat Ultron,however i dont exactly have a counter for him,i also plan to start preparing for Cavalier and hopefully get it before the end of the year,i only got one gem,both are R3 5 star,and i have the wasp synergy for Ghost and well,i suppose i am getting decent at her and i am enjoying her,same with Warlock,who should i awaken?

Comments

• PizzaGuy245PizzaGuy245 Posts: 45
    by the way,should i invest sigs into any of them?
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Warlock if you awaken him sorry IT his degeneration and power Darin is more effective.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    I hate ghost personally, but she kicks ass with the awakening. Power gain straight to sp2!

I use warlock all the time, doesn’t need awakening
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • GForce9GForce9 Posts: 20
    Warlock hands down as @Barani7da mentioned. The degen is a game-changer and saying this with a 6* R2 Ghost that I never use.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Ghost is be far the better option. It’s not even a question. Warlock’s sig gives him a little bit of seven damage when the opponent tries to heal where as ghost gets a bunch of power gain from hers.
    It’s worth it to put a generic in ghost. It’s maybe worth it to put a class gem in warlock depending on what other champions you have.
    Will3808 said:

Ghost is be far the better option. It’s not even a question. Warlock’s sig gives him a little bit of seven damage when the opponent tries to heal where as ghost gets a bunch of power gain from hers.
    It’s worth it to put a generic in ghost. It’s maybe worth it to put a class gem in warlock depending on what other champions you have.

Agree to disagree then. I get far more use out of Warlock especially in the higher AQ maps. But as with any champ/choice - really depends on your style.

GForce9 said:

Will3808 said:

Agree to disagree then. I get far more use out of Warlock especially in the higher AQ maps. But as with any champ/choice - really depends on your style.
    is ur ghost duped? U do realize she is the 2nd best champ in game right? Ghosts dps increases a ton with dupe
    I'm just gonna stop you there as heard it all before. Again I'm not hating on Ghost or wouldn't have ranked her up. It is strictly a style thing for me and nothing that will change my mind. It is just like those players that swear by Quake - just not for me.
    To be completely honest, I rarely used any Tech champs due to Corvus being my answer to any and all Mutant enemies. It wasn't until the most recent AQ version that I even started putting Warlock in the rotation. I was waiting on YJ's reconfigure in hopes that it might have changed how I used both Wasp and Ghost. Glad I didn't go down that path, however, so as always - use who you like!
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Definitely Ghost. Playstyle changes and it turns Missed attacks into your favor. Every bit of power gained that the opponent does NOT gain is very useful.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Ghost by a wideeeeeeeee margin
    Warlock is good without it