**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 year Veteran looking for an Asian time zone alliance

Hi I'm a 5 year mcoc vet, looking for a casual alliance doing map 5 aQ, optional or 1 bg war. I am also looking to be part of an alliance that is mainly in the Asian timezone (I'm in SG GMT +8). Shoot me a text in game nick C.o.o.t.

About myself
Completed Act 6, ROL, LOL, AOL, Variants

Comments

• [OBV88] look us up ✌️
  • NamorKavonNamorKavon Posts: 16
    @Coot27 Hey man! We're not an Asian based alliance but we do have a player from that timezone and he works well with us. We are a Map 5 alliance which is our main focus (210m+ weekly, 4100 glory) and an optional BG for war if you're interested in that. We'd love to have a chat with you if possible.

My IGN is NoDealBrexit
  • We run AQ 5x5 with Epic modifiers and end up around 275M as we have high alliance prestige of 10K. We run 2 BGs for AW so that its not mandatory for everyone to join every war - expectation is to join at least 5 wars to get season rewards. Hit me up on line at Champs2020, if interested.

Thanks for your time!
  • gindfgindf Posts: 106
    Hi!

How are you?
    Still looking for a new alliance?

We are the Milano TMLNO, a chill international alliance, most are from the US, but also Europe, India and Australia!

We're doing map543 and 1bg war (optional).

We have growing accounts and vets sharing wisdom.

If you're interested, find me on Line: gindf. (with the dot) or in game: gindf (without).

Check us out!