**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Envelope disappeared

Why keep advertising of the envelopes in home page if are disappeared from the game?
why are disappeared ?

Comments

• NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    What
  • You can still get Red Envelopes in the Unit Store paks to buy and open.

It's just the Red TICKETS (for Gifting) that has come to an end, as well as Lunar (Red) Gifting Ally Event and Lunar side quest.

• HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    It was not clear that they would not remain available until the end of the ability to send gifts :(
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    I completely missed that the red envelopes were expiring before the month gifting event... I read back through in game messages and didn’t see a reminder either

Sucks big time, I had 18 left...
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    Next time please don’t layer gifting with different deadlines, it’s completely misleading UI
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    edited February 2021
    Yeah I went back and looked at the year of the ox post and it clearly states that gifting for red envelopes ends on 2/26 but it is stupid to layer it with the monthly gifting event. I was waiting for a buddy to finish the event so we could trade both white and red envelopes. Found out just barely I now can't gift the red ones. Just stupid Kabam
  • Dean929rrDean929rr Posts: 14
    i have 18 cards inventory now can’t do anything with. thought i had time with gifting event live.