**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star awakening tech gem,ghost or warlock?

Hello there!

Right now i am at 5.4.6 ,preparing to beat Ultron,however i dont exactly have a counter for him,i also plan to start preparing for Cavalier and hopefully get it before the end of the year,i only got one gem,both are R3 5 star,and i have the wasp synergy for Ghost and well,i suppose i am getting decent at her and i am enjoying her,same with Warlock,who should i awaken?

Comments

• PizzaGuy245PizzaGuy245 Posts: 45
    by the way,should i invest sigs into any of them?
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Warlock if you awaken him sorry IT his degeneration and power Darin is more effective.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 378 ★★★
    I hate ghost personally, but she kicks ass with the awakening. Power gain straight to sp2!

I use warlock all the time, doesn’t need awakening
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • GForce9GForce9 Posts: 20
    Warlock hands down as @Barani7da mentioned. The degen is a game-changer and saying this with a 6* R2 Ghost that I never use.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Ghost is be far the better option. It’s not even a question. Warlock’s sig gives him a little bit of seven damage when the opponent tries to heal where as ghost gets a bunch of power gain from hers.
    It’s worth it to put a generic in ghost. It’s maybe worth it to put a class gem in warlock depending on what other champions you have.
    Will3808 said:

Ghost is be far the better option. It’s not even a question. Warlock’s sig gives him a little bit of seven damage when the opponent tries to heal where as ghost gets a bunch of power gain from hers.
    It’s worth it to put a generic in ghost. It’s maybe worth it to put a class gem in warlock depending on what other champions you have.

Agree to disagree then. I get far more use out of Warlock especially in the higher AQ maps. But as with any champ/choice - really depends on your style.

GForce9 said:

Will3808 said:

Agree to disagree then. I get far more use out of Warlock especially in the higher AQ maps. But as with any champ/choice - really depends on your style.
    is ur ghost duped? U do realize she is the 2nd best champ in game right? Ghosts dps increases a ton with dupe
    I'm just gonna stop you there as heard it all before. Again I'm not hating on Ghost or wouldn't have ranked her up. It is strictly a style thing for me and nothing that will change my mind. It is just like those players that swear by Quake - just not for me.
    To be completely honest, I rarely used any Tech champs due to Corvus being my answer to any and all Mutant enemies. It wasn't until the most recent AQ version that I even started putting Warlock in the rotation. I was waiting on YJ's reconfigure in hopes that it might have changed how I used both Wasp and Ghost. Glad I didn't go down that path, however, so as always - use who you like!
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Definitely Ghost. Playstyle changes and it turns Missed attacks into your favor. Every bit of power gained that the opponent does NOT gain is very useful.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Ghost by a wideeeeeeeee margin
    Warlock is good without it