**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will there be information about the patch note / changelog ?

When information about march update will be available ?

Comments

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Probably later today
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    5-7pm GMT
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    In about 7 hours hopefully.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Where is the info.
    I can't wait.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    usually by the end of the day, its still early or we might get it on monday.
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    No idea
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    How long now?
    Ksp_2099 said:

Where is the info.
    I can't wait.
    25 more mins hopefully. Fingers crossed!

Ksp_2099 said:

Where is the info.
    I can't wait.
    25 more mins hopefully. Fingers crossed!
    🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
    Hope they don't disappoint us
    It's here. Sounds interesting. Not the set of buffs I personally would have hoped but whatever.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    Angela, Hood, Civil Warrior, and Masacre have been updated!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    yuw said:

Angela, Hood, Civil Warrior, and Masacre have been updated!

Hav to clarify no not yet only when the update go live
    edited February 2021
    Where can we see the abilities breakdown info of new buffs?
    What do we have to do in boss rush events?
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Same as always id assume
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Such a random selection of champions. Didn't think Masacre would be one who's very high on the list. I'm fine with CW on it as he's one of the few who I think desperately needed it. The other three should've been low priorities as they're all decent as is
    Drenlin said:

Same as always id assume

Haven't done it even once so asking
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    No Thor raganrok buff💔😭
    My duped 6 star....
    It s basically a short 6 fight quest vs heavily noded bosses with excellent rewards typically

What do we have to do in boss rush events?

Take on the champions in the quest and beat them using a team of champions that we select.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Such a random selection of champions. Didn't think Masacre would be one who's very high on the list. I'm fine with CW on it as he's one of the few who I think desperately needed it. The other three should've been low priorities as they're all decent as is

Have you ever used hood? His damage is just trash. Angela is numbers only update. So is massacre probably
    Aleor said:

Etm34 said:

Have you ever used hood? His damage is just trash. Angela is numbers only update. So is massacre probably
    Yes I've used Hood. He's a fun champ with good mechanics and abilities. I never said he wasn't deserving of a buff, but you have a long list of champs who are much worse than he is.
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Where is the new update release notes? Not able to find it
    Etm34 said:

Gotta agree here 3 of the 4 probably shouldnt have been on the short list for this. Only CW seems like a necessary candidate
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Etm34 said:

Aleor said:

Etm34 said:

Yes I've used Hood. He's a fun champ with good mechanics and abilities. I never said he wasn't deserving of a buff, but you have a long list of champs who are much worse than he is.
    Those much worse champs need a complete rework. Hood and cw are less radical. Something like kingpin most likely
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Drenlin said:

Etm34 said:

Gotta agree here 3 of the 4 probably shouldnt have been on the short list for this. Only CW seems like a necessary candidate
    I really hope CW's buff is awesome