**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Ddhk and daredevil miss buff

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
I sincerely hope they still do MISS Ghost though

She isn't invisible. She is phasing. And we WILL protest if that so happens so check for it before the update gets launched.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    so? i mean it's not like they're OP, but this is a nice addition. i would actually rank up daredevil for miss nodes
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

She isn't invisible. She is phasing. And we WILL protest if that so happens so check for it before the update gets launched.

What do you think phasing does? It will cause the attacker to miss. And protest how? lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

She will now not work against them.

Before this change, they just had a silly easter-egg that wasn't really working properly, or consistent. Now they will straight up get that ability, on their actual abilities list. At least now there won't be any easter-eggs here, alongside the Emma Frost/Prof X / Stryfe attacks as well.

Now there's only a few couple more of these to fix in the future

But is phasing really miss? Isnt she slipping out of existence?

Pulyaman said:

What do you think phasing does? It will cause the attacker to miss. And protest how? lol
    Oh wow I didn't know what phasing does? I mean why else would i make the post? Because i do understand that duhhh🙄
    Then why did you ask them to make an exception? Makes no sense, he should have had that ability from the start.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,894 ★★★★★
    Yes ghost won’t work for them can always use apocalypse for ddhk.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★

Before this change, they just had a silly easter-egg that wasn't really working properly, or consistent. Now they will straight up get that ability, on their actual abilities list. At least now there won't be any easter-eggs here, alongside the Emma Frost/Prof X / Stryfe attacks as well.

One part of what the ability does is the same as other similar abilities in the game. Only the name of it changes from champion to champion.

One part of what the ability does is the same as other similar abilities in the game. Only the name of it changes from champion to champion.
    But its an easter egg, not an ability. If the easter egg was accurate, then they would still miss.

But its an easter egg, not an ability. If the easter egg was accurate, then they would still miss.
    This is one of the inconsistencies of the easter-egg. Is some cases, he counters "miss" mechanics, and in other he doesn't.
    The change is to make it consistently across all abilities that would make him miss. Since "Phasing" and "Invisibility" have a miss mechanic associated with them, both fall under the same.

And so is falter. Ebony Maw got nerf, too overpowered
    Terra said:

You make it sound so that easter eggs are boring and should be stated. That's no fun imo
    They should if they change any gameplay mechanics.
    Havoc and cyclops interaction is one of them that will most likely get fixed in the future
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Other abilities that counter Miss counter Ghost. By placing an ability to counter miss into the kit of DD and DDHK, it no longer is the Easter egg based on his blindness. It is just a part of his kit. So it's the same principal at that point as other abilities that counter Miss, like HT at high temp, Fury with enough tactical charges, or True Sense.

This is one of the inconsistencies of the easter-egg. Is some cases, he counters "miss" mechanics, and in other he doesn't.
    The change is to make it consistently across all abilities that would make him miss. Since "Phasing" and "Invisibility" have a miss mechanic associated with them, both fall under the same.

I think that it defeats the purpose of the easter egg though. Now theyre just stated abilities, not easter eggs.

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Oh wow I didn't know what phasing does? I mean why else would i make the post? Because i do understand that duhhh🙄
    Then why did you ask them to make an exception? Makes no sense, he should have had that ability from the start.
    Because unlike you i am not missing the point of the post
    What exactly was your point? He counters miss now, ghost has the ability to cause attackers to miss. End of story. It does not matter why they miss. I could have taken you seriously if not for the protest line.

Other abilities that counter Miss counter Ghost. By placing an ability to counter miss into the kit of DD and DDHK, it no longer is the Easter egg based on his blindness. It is just a part of his kit. So it's the same principal at that point as other abilities that counter Miss, like HT at high temp, Fury with enough tactical charges, or True Sense.

Ok that makes sense suddenly
    But mann their miss counter is based on being blind
    It sucks that someone with the ability to phase between stuff can be touched just because them.guys eyes go brrrrrr 🤣
    That's just a game mechanic they are trying out. Not everything in the game makes sense with regards to champion abilities. How does HT counter miss?
    HI_guys said:

I think that it defeats the purpose of the easter egg though. Now theyre just stated abilities, not easter eggs.
    Nah. If the Ability description is "cannot miss" ,it'll be an Easter egg when someone used them agaisnt Ghost and misses
    Right, but as far as i can tell they will not miss against Ghost.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,927 ★★★★★

Terra said:

You make it sound so that easter eggs are boring and should be stated. That's no fun imo
    They should if they change any gameplay mechanics.
    Havoc and cyclops interaction is one of them that will most likely get fixed in the future
    That's just sad.
    Easter eggs and other interactions should exist without it being written in abilities.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Can confirm, in Lagacy's video he said that Kabam John told him Ghost would not be able to phase vs the Daredevils anymore
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,927 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Can confirm, in Lagacy's video he said that Kabam John told him Ghost would not be able to phase vs the Daredevils anymore

Ew that sucks. Will have to complete a path in 6.4 before updating now
    You can't play the game if there is a update waiting iirc :D
    HI_guys said:

Pulyaman said:

Ok that makes sense suddenly
    But mann their miss counter is based on being blind
    It sucks that someone with the ability to phase between stuff can be touched just because them.guys eyes go brrrrrr 🤣
    That's just a game mechanic they are trying out. Not everything in the game makes sense with regards to champion abilities. How does HT counter miss?
    The heat
    How does heat bypass miss? And how does it counter ghost's phasing?