**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Double Claire?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
If you had the 6* at r2 , would you still r5 the 5*? (Doesnt apply if you got the 5* to r5 then pulled and ranked the 6* later)

Was going to as the 5* gates in 6.2 can be annoying . Also, since suicides essentially render 40% of your roster to be useless, having 2 claires can help for having a wider roster for aq/aw/questing while running suicides.

Double Claire? 60 votes

Yes
53%
BENJI830TerraUnDEADGamergrud9e10or_StrongTheKillerSporkItsDamienLuke9523SbkruebEtjamaNo_oneukTRONG94BonzodavidChubsWhiteBerjibsMaxwell24TSR6225IronGladiator22RenaxqqCharlie21540 32 votes
No
46%
Egor_135zuffyHendrossSw0rdMasterAleorWine_LoverDonDudu2809TotalMonster109Etm34Thoye3Param1988BuffBeastPrakhar_82LpooFaseehŘïdđhįmSkyLord7000HoitadoHagureMeijinScrubhan 28 votes

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes I would as 2 claires are better than one, but only do it if you will constantly be using both.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I have R2 6* unawakened and a sig 180 R5.

I use them both. Will take the 6* to R3 once I form a mystic T5
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Yes
    One in AQ, one in (if I ever did play it) AW.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    I’m only doing map 5 atm, so pretty much anyone works. I did 6 before and know shed be good there, but nobody really does map 6 anymore. Maybe when I run map 7. @Terra @ItsDamien what map in AQ do you run?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Yes
    GagoH said:

I’m only doing map 5 atm, so pretty much anyone works. I did 6 before and know shed be good there, but nobody really does map 6 anymore. Maybe when I run map 7. @Terra @ItsDamien what map in AQ do you run?

Claire works up to map 7 for AQ if I'm informed correctly.
    I only play Map 5 in my current Ally, but I have Map 6 experience.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    No
    I got 6* Claire first and R2 her. While chasing for Torch from the mystic science crystals, I pulled 5* Claire twice. Since I explored 7.1, I was able to R3 6* Claire. The 5* will not go further than 2/35 as I need mystic t4c, t2a.
  • UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51
    Yes
    I personally use Claire for my aq path bc her and magneto are my best champs for it and honestly there are times mine is locked in aq and I wish I had her utility for aw as well, this scenario may not be the sane fo you, so evaluate where you use your Claire and if you may need her for multiple pieces of content at once
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Yes
    My 6* R3 and my 5* R5 are both used quite frequently, and I rarely run suicides. Claire is just one of the most well-rounded champsnin the game, able to handle so many scenarios.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    I just feel like with most running map 5 AQ that having double isn’t really needed as literally almost anyone works for map 5. Unless you’re on map 7 or maybe map 5 but running suicides