**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another 6 star.

Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Got her, idk how to feel about this.....most of my 6 stars are useless
Here is my six star roster

Out of 22 six stars, only 6 is good....seriously it's the most worst six star roster ever..I'm done!

Comments

• SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Invisible Woman is very safe to use, but it is difficult to go through the entire ramp up process
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    edited February 2021
    just another thinly veiled brag post folks...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I would love a 6* IW tbh.
    Also that roster is far from terrible, some bangers in there.
    Much worse rosters out there
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
    flygamer said:

What do you mean brag?..out of 22 six stars only 6 are good and others are only defenders, what I'm gonna do with them...
    Then, NF and void needs to be duped
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    I would say 9 out of the 22 are good.

I would say 9 out of the 22 are good.

Can you name that?
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Domino, Void, Nick fury, sentinel, invisible woman, mole god, DDHK, mysterio, kiillmonger. I see more than 6.

flygamer said:

What do you mean brag?..out of 22 six stars only 6 are good and others are only defenders, what I'm gonna do with them...
    Bruh u good? thats an above average roster. Moleman, domino (for non specific content), sentinel, cable once u get apoc (dupe is actually decent with apoc), mysterio, and killmonger are great pulls. Nick fury is still decent unawakened and both him and void r very good investments in the future. You dont really have a reason to complain buddy
    I already said that...6 champs are good so far out of 22...do you think am I gonna get apoc???
    Its below avergae roster...do you use those champs in content clearing other than mentioned champs no right.

flygamer said:

Bruh u good? thats an above average roster. Moleman, domino (for non specific content), sentinel, cable once u get apoc (dupe is actually decent with apoc), mysterio, and killmonger are great pulls. Nick fury is still decent unawakened and both him and void r very good investments in the future. You dont really have a reason to complain buddy
    I already said that...6 champs are good so far out of 22...do you think am I gonna get apoc???
    Its below avergae roster...do you use those champs in content clearing other than mentioned champs no right.
    Your standards are way too high.
    Terra said:

flygamer said:

How so?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I think you have better than 6 good 6* champions and even if you don’t 6/22 which is almost 30% is actually an above average drop rate for good 6*s.
    Will3808 said:

I think you have better than 6 good 6* champions and even if you don’t 6/22 which is almost 30% is actually an above average drop rate for good 6*s.

Hmm you are right....I'm just sad with those six stars.. that's jt

Terra said:

flygamer said:

How so?
    Let's see...
    I count 7 meh, and 14 very usable champions in your roster. You need to expand your horizons for "usable".
    Look beyond the meta to be surprised at what some champions bring to the table.
    Terra said:

Terra said:

flygamer said:

How so?
    Let's see...
    I count 7 meh, and 14 very usable champions in your roster. You need to expand your horizons for "usable".
    Can you name that 14??
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    She's definitely the best woman that's invisible in the game.

Terra said:

Terra said:

flygamer said:

How so?
    Let's see...
    Can you name that 14??
    Moleman.
    Nick.
    Domino.
    Sentinel.
    Mysterio.
    Invisible Woman.
    NC. (Not just for defense, his evade has practical use. Great underated damage aswell)
    Sinister.
    Killmonger.
    Void. (Although alot better duped, he's still usable)
    DDHK (a outlier, can be argued to be in both camps)
    Nova (can deal some respectable damage, but is a noodle and a outlier.)
    Korg has decent damage and can put in some suprising work. Not only for defense.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    You have 6 champs that I believe are relatively useless. Jane, Beast, Air-Walker, Groot, Iron Fist, and Black Bolt. The rest are either good or useful in some bit of the game

Don't disrespect Drax like that man.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Your roster is great there are definitely more than 6 good ones
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Drax isn't a woman......
    edited February 2021
    Etm34 said:

You have 6 champs that I believe are relatively useless. Jane, Beast, Air-Walker, Groot, Iron Fist, and Black Bolt. The rest are either good or useful in some bit of the game

Agreed and others can be used as defenders.if I dump my resources on them
  • PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    edited February 2021

Out of 22 six stars, only 6 is good....seriously it's the most worst six star roster ever..I'm done!

• MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★

I haven't pulled any amazing champs - void needs the dupe - but, I'm still happy enough and I think your roster is better than mine.
    The game is RnG based, some get that great luck and others don't. Your luck is looking a bit better than mine but, just enjoy the game bro.

I haven't pulled any amazing champs - void needs the dupe - but, I'm still happy enough and I think your roster is better than mine.
    The game is RnG based, some get that great luck and others don't. Your luck is looking a bit better than mine but, just enjoy the game bro.

Yeah man.....
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

flygamer said:

How so?
    Let's see...
    Can you name that 14??
    Moleman.
    Nick.
    Domino.
    Sentinel.
    Mysterio.
    Invisible Woman.
    NC. (Not just for defense, his evade has practical use. Great underated damage aswell)
    Sinister.
    Killmonger.
    Korg has decent damage and can put in some suprising work. Not only for defense.
    Are they useful for content clearing?

Terra said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

flygamer said:

How so?
    Let's see...
    Can you name that 14??
    Moleman.
    Nick.
    Domino.
    Sentinel.
    Mysterio.
    Invisible Woman.
    Sinister.
    Killmonger.
    Are they useful for content clearing?
    Yes. If you know how to use them right.
    edited February 2021

Terra said:

Drax isn't a woman......
    He is beyond such petty things. His reflexes are too fast