**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cannot Join AQ - Two AQs? EDIT: Can Join, but two AQs are up

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Yeah, can't join AQ. Shows up as two sub menus and cannot join either of them. Also two Node removal events are active.

Comments

• superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Noticed the same thing.
  • MrWigglesMrWiggles Posts: 54
    We started one and have joined, we haven't started the other one tho lol
  • jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    KABAMMED lol

go quick double rewards node removal lol!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    2 events, 2 AQ's. Obviously working as intended.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    I'm seeing a lot of duplicate events and arenas too not just two AQ
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    At least I can log in.
  • ShadTheManShadTheMan Posts: 22
    Yeah double arenas and alliance event rewards as well..
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Noticed the same to,there's already a lot of threads about it and screen shots.

Man kabam get your **** together, first no one on android can log in and now this colossal failure with the alliance quest doubling, doubling events and failing to start.

Fix your game
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Are we able to join both AQs? Anyone tried?
  • Hey guys,

The team is working on this right now. We're sorry for the confusion the double AQ is causing and are working to get this cleared up ASAP.
    Noticed the same to, so has many other people and there's a lot of screen shots to.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/3212/duplicated-alience-quest#latest

@GbSarkar I can't even join one of the quests and I'm the one who made them , so I think it's unlikely we can join both
  • Gran_CojonuGran_Cojonu Posts: 14
    Now only 1 AQ is showing up, but it's screwed up. Those who already joined can continue, but those who did not join get the "start" screen and are unable to join.
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    I don't even have a double AQ - I see my alliance mate started one but I can't join because the screen says "Start" as in pay to start a new AQ but when I hit that expecting to maybe be taken to the join page it errors out and tells me I can't start a quest.
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Noticed the same to,there's already a lot of threads about it and screen shots.

Man kabam get your **** together, first no one on android can log in and now this colossal failure with the alliance quest doubling, doubling events and failing to start.

Fix your game

Yeah dammit! we get double the rewards! HOW DARE THEY!!!

If you could actually claim them, I tried to but can't claim anything or join the quest
  • CurtophCurtoph Posts: 1
    They got rid of the one I started and left the one unstarted there so members can't join lol
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    Curtoph wrote: »
    They got rid of the one I started and left the one unstarted there so members can't join lol

Same happened for our alliance.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    locked out the AQ my alliance started because kabam removed duplicates and the one already started was the one they removed and members that joined before it was removed still can go in it and have their champs in it, AQ needs to be cancelled and restarted tomorrow
  • HQuinnyHQuinny Posts: 41
    Bad day for Kabam :# .. Now AQ is broken
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Same here. Just says start even though it's already started and we are out of the cost for the map.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    edited June 2017
    Now only 1 AQ is showing up, but it's screwed up. Those who already joined can continue, but those who did not join get the "start" screen and are unable to join.

This happened in our alliance also. Those that joined when 2 were showing could join the 2nd aq (one listed on the right). Now the ones trying to join only has 1 option to choose from and cannot join.
  • Its a bad day for kabam but even worse for us players
  • Star_LordStar_Lord Posts: 1
    Hey guys,

The team is working on this right now. We're sorry for the confusion the double AQ is causing and are working to get this cleared up ASAP.

Seriously. What the heck is up with you guys today? Android issues.... AQ issues.... This is a bit ridiculous. It's not like AQ is something you guys just introduced. Or is this related to the new patch that fixed a few bugs, but now is causing other issues?
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Classic, just classic. Well at least we can all run map 6 now with the 30 minute timers they will be providing.