Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.
Champion Spotlight - The Hood (2021 Update)
About The Hood
Always fascinated with super humans, young petty thief Parker Robbins used his gains to help his family, including his ailing mother. When a burglary took an unexpected turn, Parker found himself in possession of a pair of mystical boots and cloak. Struggling to understand the supernatural items, he learned they granted him limited powers, including invisibility and the ability to walk on air. Dubbed "The Hood" by the police, Parker soon found himself forced down a darker path, using his newfound powers to start his own criminal empire to ensure the safety of his family.
The Hood’s Mechanics
The Hood’s new kit makes him the Mystical master of Miss! His new Hex Pistols mechanic gives him a totally new avenue to damage, and an upgrade to his Miss lets you reliably deal with Special Attacks if used correctly. More damage and more reliable utility has Hood shining in a whole new light.
Base Stats & Abilities
|Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
|6-Star (Rank 3, Level 45)||40065||2965||13330|
Character Class: Mystic
Basic Abilities: Invisibility, Stagger, Shock, Bleed
- With Hood's update he has his Miss more consistently, use this to deal with some hard to dodge specials and find more openings on your opponents.
- Hood has near constant uptime on his Stagger letting him deal with tons of buffs with ease.
- Hood’s Invisibility is a Buff, so be careful with fighting against anything that will remove your Buffs!
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
Hex Pistols - Loaded Bullets: 28 - Max Loaded Bullets: 42
- The Hood’s Bullets Persist from fight to fight within a Quest.
- Nullify a Buff: Load 2 Bullets.
- Make the opponent Miss while Invisible: Load 1 Bullet when the Invisibility ends.
- 100% chance to Fire a Bullet and inflict a stacking Hex, lasting 12 seconds. Each Hex deals a burst of 1150.5 Energy Damage when it Expires and is Refreshed when a new Hex is gained.
Dash Back and Hold Block for 1.2 Seconds
- 100% chance to gain an Invisibility Buff lasting 8 seconds.
- When Ending: Invisibility goes on Cooldown for 6 seconds.
- While Active: Hood’s Attacks gain +592.31 Critical Damage Rating and ignore 75% Armor Rating and Block Proficiency.
- While Active: Incoming attacks have a 120% chance to Miss. Each time the opponent Misses an attack, this Miss chance is decreased by a flat 20% until the Invisibility ends.
- 100% chance to inflict a non-stacking Stagger Passive lasting 5 seconds. When a Staggered opponent gains a Buff, that Buff and all Buffs triggered at the same time are Nullified.
- When this Stagger ends, it inflicts 345.15 direct damage on the opponent and heals The Hood for a matching amount.
- Pause all Bleed Debuffs on the opponent for 5 seconds.
- Cause all Hexes to Expire immediately, with +75% Potency.
| Special 1 - Eldritch Arc
| Special 2 - Occult Onslaught
| Special 3 - Dark Pact
| Signature Ability - Dark Dealings
Crime Bosses - Joe Fixit, Kingpin - Unique
- Villain Champions: +150 Armor Rating, +150 Critical Rating, +5% Perfect Block Chance & +5% Health Rating.
Dark Empowerment - Dormammu
- Non-Robot Villain Champions: 20% chance to Revive at 10% Health when receiving a Knockout blow.
Enemies - Punisher, Doctor Voodoo, Tigra, Doctor Strange
- All Champions: +155 Critical Rating
Teammates - Loki, Iron Patriot, Terrax, Taskmaster
- All Champions: +5% Perfect Block Chance