**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Jackd1989 said:

holy **** that was an intense episode, I like how they retconned the power purely from the stones to the stone just enhanced her abilities she had all along
    Was it ever definitively stated to be purely from the stone or was that just speculation on the Avengers’ part? It makes sense as she is technically a mutant and the exposure to the cosmic radiation from the stone could have kicked her X gene into overdrive, but I don’t think that angle was ever cut off. Could be wrong though.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    So she created a new Vision and Hayward also made one.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I wish Agatha would become mentor of Wanda and teaching Wanda to control her power. And the soul of Vision inside the Hex would merge with the physical body of Vision outside the Hex.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Major character reveal

HAHAHAHAHA
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    That was good, but the fact that they really just left us hanging with everything with only one episode left is sorta weird. Guess next week will just be a very very very good episode
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★

I would like to punch Heyward in the face. Repeatedly.
    He lied wanda didnt steal vision instead what he done was probs hide him in another facility after wanda visited but man i hope he gets a beating from wanda or something someone needs to put him in his place for the lies hes told
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

I would like to punch Heyward in the face. Repeatedly.
    He lied wanda didnt steal vision instead what he done was probs hide him in another facility after wanda visited but man i hope he gets a beating from wanda or something someone needs to put him in his place for the lies hes told
    Probs Jimmy or someone will arrest the dude and kick him where it hurts once it's over
    But what happened with the end credit scene from the last episode? There's also one this episode.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★

But what happened with the end credit scene from the last episode? There's also one this episode.
    Probs these 2 end credits be for the final episode but yeah would of liked to see what monica and fake pietro are doing after that scene
    STOP THE DISAGREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Seems like there are 2 more episodes to go. Just fyi
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Nah it was counting episode 8 as one of the two, finale is next week
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Nah it was counting episode 8 as one of the two, finale is next week
    Huh, they said 2 more to go and released this one. Odd
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

By the way, someone brightened the photo when she was next to the Mind Stone, and it came out as this. Looks a lot like Sigil Witch!

credit to u/lilsparky_12: https://www.reddit.com/r/WANDAVISION/comments/lsukw6/i_played_around_with_the_lighting_and_sharpness/
    I definitely wouldn't say so. You can tell the belt is entirely different, she has red gloves not blue, red top/chest piece not blue, black pants not blue, etc. The posters for the show which have a bunch of tv's stacked up show you portions of her costume and it's very very different to mcoc's sigil character...

For comparisons:

• KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    I kinda like how long the finale is going to be. One of my biggest complaints about the Netflix series and Agents of Shield was that the final episode focused a lot on setting up the next season, so they had the main conflict pretty much wrapped up by the end of the next-to-last episode.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

The similarities between WandaVision Episode 1 and Bewitched S1, E1 are really close

The dinner scene in WandaVision.

The dinner scene in Bewtiched.
    Not to mention that the two unlikable female characters look extremely similar:

Agatha Harkness (A.K.A. Agnes) - WandaVision
    Endora, played by Agatha Moorehead - Bewitched
    Is it a coincidence, or intentional?
    Bro this was in my mind completely as their was a reference it it in the last episode.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    wait can someone help me out. Very clueless when it comes to comics and stuff. I was always under the assumption that "scarlet witch" was just Wanda's superhero name like "Captain America" is for Steve Rogers.

But that doesn't seem to be the case, becasue of the silhouette from the mind stone and Agathas knowledge of "The Scarlet Witch" which makes it seem like more of a mantle that Wanda has taken on.

Any insight would be appreciated
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Not a spoiler (because I haven’t watched this week’s episode yet), but I’m hoping for some clarifications soon. For me, the pressure is on for the show to deliver over the final 2-3 episodes.

Doesn’t have to be an extinction level threat, and it’s been good goofy fun this far, but I’m ready to get a sense of where we are going. If the point of all this is just that Wanda is mental...well, that’s not enough.

Dr. Zola
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    How do I make a spoiler tag? Want to share something that I found that I think supports my theory about the surprise cameo!
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

How do I make a spoiler tag? Want to share something that I found that I think supports my theory about the surprise cameo!

TEXT HERE
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Weaponized Vision looked like Mr. Manhattan at first glance. He looks awesome
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    At this point, I don’t see how Chthon isn’t involved with Wanda’s chaos magic—he’s literally the demonic sorceror who is both author of the Darkhold and god of chaos magic.

Dr. Zola