**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Platpool solos act 7 rhino boss

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Starting to rack up a few quick boss kills on some tough fights with this fella now. not your typical trophy champ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI33ERHf23E

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I thought this said Platpool solos act 2 rhino boss

nice solo btw

Just for you spidey i will get that done c: and thank you
    aight let’s go can’t wait to see it
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I mean doesn’t everyone solo that boss? I recall him being the easiest one of the act
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

I mean doesn’t everyone solo that boss? I recall him being the easiest one of the act

Everyone seems to be the easiest when you post a vid 😂😂 he was the one most around me where asking for counters for when it came out at least
    Really odd I think I used fury and it was a joke didn’t think anything of it had way more issues with think it was juggernaut boss
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230

Everyone seems to be the easiest when you post a vid 😂😂 he was the one most around me where asking for counters for when it came out at least
    Really odd I think I used fury and it was a joke didn’t think anything of it had way more issues with think it was juggernaut boss
    Juggernaut was a joke.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Starting to rack up a few quick boss kills on some tough fights with this fella now. not your typical trophy champ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI33ERHf23E

Nice video, I hope to get the last two pieces I need for him some day.
    Same man. Nice solo! Rhino’s health bar looked like you were using AA.