**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Platpool solos act 7 rhino boss

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Starting to rack up a few quick boss kills on some tough fights with this fella now. not your typical trophy champ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI33ERHf23E

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

I thought this said Platpool solos act 2 rhino boss

nice solo btw

Just for you spidey i will get that done c: and thank you
    aight let’s go can’t wait to see it
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I mean doesn’t everyone solo that boss? I recall him being the easiest one of the act
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

I mean doesn’t everyone solo that boss? I recall him being the easiest one of the act

Everyone seems to be the easiest when you post a vid 😂😂 he was the one most around me where asking for counters for when it came out at least
    Really odd I think I used fury and it was a joke didn’t think anything of it had way more issues with think it was juggernaut boss
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230

Everyone seems to be the easiest when you post a vid 😂😂 he was the one most around me where asking for counters for when it came out at least
    Really odd I think I used fury and it was a joke didn’t think anything of it had way more issues with think it was juggernaut boss
    Juggernaut was a joke.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Starting to rack up a few quick boss kills on some tough fights with this fella now. not your typical trophy champ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI33ERHf23E

Nice video, I hope to get the last two pieces I need for him some day.
    Same man. Nice solo! Rhino’s health bar looked like you were using AA.