**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A champ who is soooo close...

WorldWarEG3WorldWarEG3 Posts: 30
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
So I’m just wondering who everyone thinks is a champ who is soooo close to perfection but just missing that one or two things that’ll push them further. Now I’m not talking about someone who needs a rework or buff...more like someone who is good but could be even better with a minor tweak in stats or playstyle.

For me it would be Darkhawk...his damage after S3 is above average and being able to regen every mode switch is so nice. His damage though with S3 still feels very underwhelming. Also it’s annoying to get one of your mode switches, you need to be knocked down....not something I like to do since that’s damage you have to take. And sure you could say he’s more of a tank style play through, but technically so is Guardian but his S2 damage after 4-5+ charges is insane.

That’s just one person I like who deserves maybe a little bump in stats to make him fun. What are everyone else’s?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Hood. Let him stack shocks/staggers, make his invisibility twice shorter but 100% for everything, increase his sp3 based on opponents not filled bars of power, a little attack/crit rate bump maybe
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Immortal Hulk. He just really needs a bit more time on his rage timer.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Night thrasher, srorm pyramid x, squirrel girl,
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Old man logan, mr fantastic, mysterio
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Spidey SE.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Civil War BP.

Give his armor up abilities and reflective state effects similar to Namor’s hydro-reflective armor.

Allow his Armor Up buffs to convert to temporary Fury passives as they fall off.

Every attack has a bleed chance and armor breaks if the opponent is bleed immune.

Dr. Zola