**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Somewhere Over The Bifröst

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Wait, so for being UC and above you start at quest 6 and have to run it 8 times to get quest 7? And then the same thing for quest 7 to 8? Won't that mean God Tier is nearly the end of the month running the quests at max efficiency? And we have to do the lower level stuff like 26 total times?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

In case the Caskets are confusing for some of you, it's literally:
    Play Quest Tier 1 > earn Uru > claim Casket 1 a.k.a. unlock Quest Tier 2
    Play Quest Tier 2 > earn Uru > claim Casket 2 a.k.a. unlock Quest Tier 3
    Play Quest Tier 3 > earn Uru > claim Casket 3 a.k.a. unlock Quest Tier 4
    ...and so forth

It's just like playing a level until you can unlock the next level, and the next and the next. Hoping this helps. :)

So is some of the math earlier in the thread correct? We can earn rewards in certain tiers multiple times, like multiple nexus crystals from rerunning that tier?
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Can anyone tell me what will be difficulty level for tier 8 or above?
    I am not good enough skilled player, so just curious that can I handle tier 8 or above.

Probably 20-25k pi range for sure
    Crcrcrc said:

Wait, so for being UC and above you start at quest 6 and have to run it 8 times to get quest 7? And then the same thing for quest 7 to 8? Won't that mean God Tier is nearly the end of the month running the quests at max efficiency? And we have to do the lower level stuff like 26 total times?

You get 10 per clear, so IF I understand this right, 5, 6 and 8 runs for levels 6/7/8. You have 5uru leftover and you’re earning 11 more for every run on level 9.
  • Dude_ZeroDude_Zero Posts: 73
    Question: for summoners who are uncollected or above, when they unlock the sixth Quest Tier, does that also mean they get the rewards from the first five Quest Tiers?

I figure not but I thought I would ask anyway...
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    TyEdge said:

Crcrcrc said:

You get 10 per clear, so IF I understand this right, 5, 6 and 8 runs for levels 6/7/8. You have 5uru leftover and you’re earning 11 more for every run on level 9.
    So if I'm understanding this, it will take 28 runs to reach god tier? You get 2 attempts?
    edited February 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

TyEdge said:

Crcrcrc said:

So if I'm understanding this, it will take 28 runs to reach god tier? You get 2 attempts?
    35 total feathers...it’s a 5-week EQ. If you use your remaining 7 on god tier, that’s 7 2% t5 class crystals plus 3 more from casket 9. If there’s a 10% objective on top of that, you’re looking at a total of 40% t4cc between Cav EQ and sidequest. (All different classes obviously, but it’s an increase)
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Ksp_2099 said:

Can anyone tell me what will be difficulty level for tier 8 or above?
    I am not good enough skilled player, so just curious that can I handle tier 8 or above.

Probably 20-25k pi range for sure
    Thanks bro
    So, it's doable for me then.
  • Adios50Adios50 Posts: 38
    edited February 2021
    Quest? It's boring waiting

Unlock God Tier why No Signature Stone *6
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    I just hope for someone good from that 5* nexus, my act 6 completion luck was a disaster
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I have a question - the T5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal for finishing the God Tier quest - what percentage crystal is it? Is it another 2% one like the caskets or different?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Jackd1989 said:

I have a question - the T5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal for finishing the God Tier quest - what percentage crystal is it? Is it another 2% one like the caskets or different?

I would just assume they’re 2%
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    So,this means everyone's gonna start from tier 1? right @""Kabam Boo" ,also plz can u tell what's the difficulty lvl of tier 9,is it gonna be the same as epic?
    Ok,so it's written uncollected and up start at tier 6,yay.
  • Bbgun11Bbgun11 Posts: 25
    The special note indicates we get 120 uru in the mail for the first 5 caskets yet the first 5 caskets only cost 115 total?
    Does this mean we get an extra 5 uru to start so we don't have to grind the extra round of the t7 quest
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Elwind said:

Routine and boring side event again...

Gonna skip this and focus on Act 6 after Cavalier and UC lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

But you still gonna have to play tier 1. It wont allow you to get into tier 6 until you clear 1-6.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

But you still gonna have to play tier 1. It wont allow you to get into tier 6 until you clear 1-6.
    No.
  • darexydarexy Posts: 5
    sounds good
  • darexydarexy Posts: 5
    Those that are UC and higher start at tier 6 right , others at 1....if that's what was written because it's confusing and after that, how are we going to play tier 7 upward ??????
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    darexy said:

how are we going to play tier 7 upward ??????

Buying the thing that unlocks it?
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Correct me if i am wrong but Wouldn't it be better if we keep doing Tier 6 until we get to 285 Uru (28 days) and then claim all the remaining caskets together at the end because by buying Casket one by one we dont know how difficult the quests could get.
    P.S. Its only good for noobs like me who is not really good at the game and doesn't care about small rankup rewards because AQ is enough for me.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Correct me if i am wrong but Wouldn't it be better if we keep doing Tier 6 until we get to 285 Uru (28 days) and then claim all the remaining caskets together at the end because by buying Casket one by one we dont know how difficult the quests could get.
    P.S. Its only good for noobs like me who is not really good at the game and doesn't care about small rankup rewards because AQ is enough for me.

To add to it, Im not cav yet so the t5cc in god tier quest doesn't matter for me right now as i play it only for fun and not trying to stress my self
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    so these must not be that difficult when looking at the rewards ... if i have to break out Unit Man for what amounts to very little of value ... i say what would be the draw? unless i'm missing something ... these rewards are meh.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Is the quest tier 10 t5c frag crystal 2%, 5% or 10%?
  • Adios50Adios50 Posts: 38
    Seems like a boring quest because you have to wait and not worth it