**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A call for hood (de)buff

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Is really anyone happy about the buff of Hood?the fact that stagger now is shorter and the fact that now he can t apply hex seal with his sp2 is really 2 things that make him a better pg? This is a downgrade, not an upgrade.....
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Yeah, that's why I said decent damage dealer, and not crazy, op, beyond beyond god tier damage!
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    edited February 2021

90% projectile miss- change to 120% -20% each time so after second hit you have a lower chance to miss than you did previously and after 6 hits you can't miss at all, bye bye p99 counter

Also, best counter for Heimdall sp2 when unblockable(armor up).. you cant dex it.. As Heimdall activates True Strike, evade champs like Spider Gwen cant evade it.. Hood is the best counter..

Now, longer the fight.. weaker his invisibility gets..

• mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    I got excited at first, thinking the buff would make it better for using him with Kingpin. Then I read the spotlight...
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Honestly I don't think its too late for Kabam. Just add fateseal to hex. Problem solved everyone happy no?
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    WRIR said:

Honestly I don't think its too late for Kabam. Just add fateseal to hex. Problem solved everyone happy no?

Need to change back the invisibility and increase stagger length too. Just make the 90% miss of projectile attacks to 100% flat. The end.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    The game developer wants to encourage exploring the use of champs, some are niche. So Summoners found use for those champs and they removed that niche ability.