**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opened A Basic And Wow

Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
So after doing uncollected 100% I was exited to open my 6 star basic. My luck isn't the best so I was kinda scared. But mate I wasn't expecting a sunspot!!!!
Thank you kabam I got a mutant gem and almost a tier 5 Mutant CC :)

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Sunspot has pog special damage.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 381 ★★★
    Now that is a quality pull. Doesn’t need the dupe and hits like a truck.
    Well done lad
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Pog?
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Pog?
    POG is Play of the Game
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Congrats man .
    I am not jealous
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Man, how did you get past that final boss. He's the only one holding me back from 100% He plays passively. Just holding block all the time or hitting into my block, then I mistakenly hit into his block, he becomes unblockable and aggressive and ruin me.
    I have made it a rule not to use revives in eq but this guy is making me reconsider.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    congrats dude
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    Chikel said:

Man, how did you get past that final boss. He's the only one holding me back from 100% He plays passively. Just holding block all the time or hitting into my block, then I mistakenly hit into his block, he becomes unblockable and aggressive and ruin me.
    I have made it a rule not to use revives in eq but this guy is making me reconsider.

I used cgr he is basically a cheat code for both versions of psycho man
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Have you options like Medusa, Captain Marvel Movie, or Magneto? They all wreck him.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Crystal did a great job applying the brakes there. SymSup great, Sunspot great. NC...not nearly as much great.

Dr. Zola
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    He sucks once you get better champions you won't even notice he is in your roaster
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Rbk19 said:

He sucks once you get better champions you won't even notice he is in your roaster

You’re funny
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Chikel said:

Have you options like Medusa, Captain Marvel Movie, or Magneto? They all wreck him.
    I've got Medusa but I can't hit him because he's forever holding block or hitting into my block. Once I stop blocking for him to attack, he turtles up again. Three times I've gotten to him and each time, he does this. I'll go again and hope he reconsiders.