**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency Maintenance and Legend Title?

YSBYSB Posts: 192
So I started chapter 1 and 2 fights in game went down. And not everybody got it back at the exact same time. So what are you going to do to correct this seeing as many started an attempt at a legend title run and that's shot to hell now.

Comments

• Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    YSB wrote: »
    So I started chapter 1 and 2 fights in game went down. And not everybody got it back at the exact same time. So what are you going to do to correct this seeing as many started an attempt at a legend title run and that's shot to hell now.

The chances that "many" people happened to be on a legend run is highly doubtful? Plus, its 2 fights, start again, or are you asking for compo!
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    It's not about how many fights. He can still complete, but no chance at Legend now.

I think this issue has come up a couple times with no answers from Kabam. Good luck.
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192

The chances that "many" people happened to be on a legend run is highly doubtful? Plus, its 2 fights, start again, or are you asking for compo!

I'm not asking for a comp and clearly you don't know how legen runs work. The way legend runs work is the second you hit start, the clock starts. You can't start over. Emergency maintenance happening during a legend run, screws the chance of getting the title. I'm asking them to adjust the parameters for the legend title so that those who had the same thing happen as me, aren't screwed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The downtime is not counted towards your Run. It was answered already.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    But did they answer if ONLY the downtime would be subtracted or if the timer re-starts when the player enters the app again?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's based on personal time, so I would imagine you have to be in the App for it to count. It wasn't specified, but I'm assuming it's calculated individually. There's no universal timer for everyone. That's why we have a certain amount of time to try for it.
    Most likely they will just remove the X minutes and second the emergency maintenance ran for. But not everybody got access at the exact same time. I had some in my ally in while others couldn't. They should just scrap it all and restart it for everyone.
    or learn how to launch new content without breaking stuff. That seems to not be possible for Kabam though.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    It's based on personal time, so I would imagine you have to be in the App for it to count. It wasn't specified, but I'm assuming it's calculated individually. There's no universal timer for everyone. That's why we have a certain amount of time to try for it.

Unfortunately though all the boosts that were activated for the legend run expired or near expired. They should be compensated for those as they are of great value and needed for a Legend run.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I am not sure why we haven't heard any feed back yet. So many suffered in different aspects of the game other than Legend runs. The other big area being AQ.
    Other small areas would be the fresh start of the arena where people would have been running boosts as well or spending units on revives.

On a personal end, my alliance will still working on AW defense. Unfortunately AW started during the down time and we are left to suffer the result.
  • Submitted a ticket to get reimbursed for energy and boosts.... got the runaround with nothing but automated responses.
    7o4ba9knfb1l.png
  • LedfloydianLedfloydian Posts: 5
    edited October 2017
    bmm9img8tri9.png
    gghefg7khts7.png

So I am to submit a new claim and then it tells me I can’t?

Get your story straight
    The worst thing Kabam ever did was set up the canned responses. And they have the worst customer service team that's ever been made. An alliance member of mine sent in a ticket, with video proof of a glitch, only to get a response back that was canned and had ZERO to do with his initial message. He replied, and told them that, and attached the video again. They replied and asked if he has a video to prove the issue. He sent back the video, AGAIN, and never heard from Kabam again.
    But we are off track and I don't want to give Mods the excuse to just close this thread.

Kabam Mods, the maintenance screwed anyone trying for a legen run, as well as a number of other things as others have pointed out. I'm not asking for freebies or handouts, but are you going to do anything to give those of us who wanted to run this new quest for the legend title the opportunity to start over and try again?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Simple solution: if you started your run within 90 minutes of the event opening and you complete in under 2 hours, you get a legend title. That would be a fair way to compensate those who did run it with legit quick times while removing the "well this or that" defense.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378

I see why you're in jail. You're a troll.