**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• Wow did not see that coming Wanda finally taking the mantle as Scarlet Witch. White Vision will sound like Ultron if you ask me. I’m not really gonna be bothered if it has a bad ending because the rest of the season makes up for it
  • Wow did not see that coming Wanda finally taking the mantle as Scarlet Witch. White Vision will sound like Ultron if you ask me. I’m not really gonna be bothered if it has a bad ending because the rest of the season makes up for it
    Seems Unlikely

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

Back after episode 5 I predicted that Deadpool would be the “Luke Skywalker level cameo”. So I just want to share this interesting find I made after the most recent episode.

The Lot Number on the property deed that Viz leaves Wanda is “77809” so I decided to do a quick Google search 🤷🏻‍♂️

With starz on D+ and DP coming to marvel I think this should be a nice treat
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Back after episode 5 I predicted that Deadpool would be the “Luke Skywalker level cameo”. So I just want to share this interesting find I made after the most recent episode.

The Lot Number on the property deed that Viz leaves Wanda is “77809” so I decided to do a quick Google search 🤷🏻‍♂️

Can’t tell if you mean Starz on Hulu or the Disney+ Star brand. Either way, gotta pay for Hulu in America. No star brand here.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Wow, that episode was great. I loved all the backstory they gave. Fingers crossed for a Michael Fassbender Magneto cameo next week!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Wow, that episode was great. I loved all the backstory they gave. Fingers crossed for a Michael Fassbender Magneto cameo next week!
    I kinda think we will get a megneto surprise cameo but will see what is planned
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

Can’t tell if you mean Starz on Hulu or the Disney+ Star brand. Either way, gotta pay for Hulu in America. No star brand here.
    Sorry about that. I thought it had a Z at the end but it’s the one with a orange star instead of an A
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Remember that before the show started, few days before, Paul Bettany,
    who plays vision, stated a very iconic and guest character will appear by the finale
    someone who Paul been waiting for a long time to act side by side.said its a honor for him.
    Dr.Strange is not since they met several times.
    its leaves us with these options:
    1 - Keanu Reeves who was rumored to be cast as a Villain in Dr.Strange 2 movie in 2020
    and ever since then its quite and the movie production...started.
    2 - Either the oldschool Magneto or the New one because of similiarities to current wanda.
    3 -Toby Maguire who'll connect it directly to Spiderman 3 as Kevin Feige stated before.
    4 - Mr.Fantastic as some reviewers spotted easter eggs regarding him in episodes 4-5
    @SpideyFunko highly doubt, but if it occurs so, I'm disconnecting from listening to
    media before any movie and series, like Tom Holland always does >.>
    Nothing really funny in it, just annoys imo
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Valmarx said:

Remember that before the show started, few days before, Paul Bettany,
    who plays vision, stated a very iconic and guest character will appear by the finale
    someone who Paul been waiting for a long time to act side by side.said its a honor for him.
    Dr.Strange is not since they met several times.
    its leaves us with these options:
    1 - Keanu Reeves who was rumored to be cast as a Villain in Dr.Strange 2 movie in 2020
    and ever since then its quite and the movie production...started.
    2 - Either the oldschool Magneto or the New one because of similiarities to current wanda.
    3 -Toby Maguire who'll connect it directly to Spiderman 3 as Kevin Feige stated before.
    4 - Mr.Fantastic as some reviewers spotted easter eggs regarding him in episodes 4-5
    Option 5: Paul Bettany as White Vision... it’d be the troll of the century
    While I’m beginning to doubt Doc shows up, I’m not sure Vision and Doc ever shared the screen in the MCU. Doc wasn’t around in AoU, when Vision was introduced. In Infinity War, Strange is captured in NY by Maw and taken off planet, ultimately to Titan. Vision and Wanda battle Corvus and Proxima in Edinburgh. Strange never leaves Titan, and back on Earth Vision is killed twice—once by Wanda and once by Thanos. When everyone comes back in Endgame, there’s no longer a Vision.

But...I do think it’s Bettany talking about acting with himself.

Dr. Zola
    Cant wait for this last episode finale to end the all 1000+ theories running on the net.
    So far History of Marvel movies proved us that we always get surprised no matter what.
    Thats why Kevin Feige and Russo Bros are so Legendary, on scale level with Stanlee
  • SolutionSolution Posts: 2
    Jat a random thought but is the Scarlet Witch that was teased/shown last December the one that will appear on the final episode of WV?
  • Everyone that said Mephisto is gonna show up:
    Everyone who said Agatha will show up.
    😏

Also who is Ralph I’d like to find out before the season ends.

Everyone that said Mephisto is gonna show up:
    I still think he will show as whos ralph and load of signs point to mephisto but will have to see
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

As we have arrived on this final Theory Thursday, I’d like to take a moment to thank you all for tuning into this thread, even if it was just once. It’s blown up far more than I imagined it would, and for that I will be eternally grateful.

Hope the finale gives us some kind of closure, and may your theories be right (unless they have Mephisto)

Cheers,
    Spidey

Yes. Last episode tomorrow. Soooooo excited.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

As we have arrived on this final Theory Thursday, I’d like to take a moment to thank you all for tuning into this thread, even if it was just once. It’s blown up far more than I imagined it would, and for that I will be eternally grateful.

Hope the finale gives us some kind of closure, and may your theories be right (unless they have Mephisto)

Cheers,
    Spidey

So, who's creating the falcon and winter soldier thread in 2 weeks lol.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Cheers,
    Spidey

i'm so excited for the episode tomorrow, but i'm a bit worried that it might not live up to the hype. i mean quicksilver and monica still have a cliffhanger, we don't know what in the world is up with white vision, how normal vision is doing, what's going on with darcy, and if we're going to get a new character introduced. but if anyone can do it, it's marvel
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    I’ve lowered my expectations considerably. After loving the slow, weird burn of the first few episodes, I’ve begun to feel like this is just a neat diversion that establishes Wanda is wacky.

Hoping I’m wrong...

Dr. Zola
    Buttehrs said:

Cheers,
    Spidey

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/249869/falcon-and-the-winter-soldier-discussion-thread/p1

made it already
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Cheers,
    Spidey

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/249869/falcon-and-the-winter-soldier-discussion-thread/p1

made it already
    For the trailer like this thread. Then we can comment for the show on it.
    Gonna miss theories of the show
    Bendy said:

Gonna miss theories of the show

one thing I won’t miss is the Mephisto