**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CAIW just sucks

MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRPfe54b5pM

For someone who doesn't have a decent counter with 6.3.6 CAIW, I want to say that I had more fun with The Champion in 6.2.

And yes, due to lack of counter; I heavily relied with rng with Collosus.

But hey. I still remain The Dude that kept on getting Cosmic Champs. Again. And. Again. And. Again

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I also used collosus with the OR synergy for the fight. Cost me 200 units but it was worth it
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Just did that fight yesterday, luckily I had Aegon at 500 combo, congrats on doing it without a proper counter
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 381 ★★★
    Think I used killmonger for that fight

Lovely pulls!
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Stark enhanced spidey
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    Did you use coll with or synergy??
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    'caiw sucks' ,me-whose this lad or lass? >:) ,suddenly writes about boss, me: B)
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Congrats mate, I see you with that not so subtle brag post, enjoy the champs I'm sure you'll be using them in 6.4.
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★

I mean you probably had better options... even that 6* CGR you have probably would’ve cleared the fight faster.
    And after those pulls you deserve no sympathy

Cgr won’t work since that cap has electric fluctuations so his buffs don’t have any duration
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★

I mean you probably had better options... even that 6* CGR you have probably would’ve cleared the fight faster.

Probably. But no. Electric fluctuations lol. Really hard to get to sp2 as well and even if i can reach sp2, pretty sure by then I dexed so I lose the crit buff.

I took the caltrops lane and mainly used my CGR to clear the lane. Also used Colossus with my R4 OR.

And btw folks, not complaining about my pulls but the caiw boss :)).

Im stacked with a lot of Cosmic champ that I think by the time i completed 1 Cosmic t5cc, I'll be torn.

Congrats mate, I see you with that not so subtle brag post, enjoy the champs I'm sure you'll be using them in 6.4.

Think so too. I think I have every counter for all 6.4 boss. Just need to farm some revive to make sure.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    All I remember about the CAIW fight and who I used at the time is that I never want to do it again.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i'll join you in the 6.3 completion club in a week or so. was going well and got him down to 50% with 200 units left. 45% with no units left

i'll join you in the 6.3 completion club in a week or so. was going well and got him down to 50% with 200 units left. 45% with no units left

Wish you good luck because you'll need it. Lol
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Thought the thread was going to be about Cap IW being overrated and not deserving of BGT ranking
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Just think the cosmic Ronan used to be king for that fight... 😂
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Cgr won’t work since that cap has electric fluctuations so his buffs don’t have any duration
    Ahh fair enough, I don’t remember the nodes because I just stunlocked it with Ronan.

Either way, my point was he probably had someone with a higher crit rate than colossus if colossus was that painful with the low crit rate lol.