**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mangog is a top 3 mystic and it isn’t even close

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Mangog is already the hair to Doom and Clair. He’s miles above ANY other mystic in the game!

After watching his leaked abilities, Mangog looks insane!

Pros:

Utility: Has massive utilities such as five immunities (bleed, armor break, coldsnap/frostbite, incinerate, and nullify immunity), Unstoppable, Unblockable, Attack reduction, Passive Power Gain, HUGE energy damage, suicide friendly, Good nullify, and great regen, and stun. I hope I got everything.

Damage: This guy is gonna have it. His heavy seems to do an insane amount and if you pair it well with the enrage fury it should absolutely melt act 7 opponents

Cons: in order to maximize damage in his kit you’re gonna lose out one some regen utility. This behave almost like sentinel with the same regen on sp3. Overall gotta wait till he comes out but it’s looking optimistic for Mangog.

Please let this be for Odin as well

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’d say he would tie Clair in versatility/damage. Especially if running suicides.
    Monke said:

If you're gonna make a KD post, you must have the best title

"MANGOG is already the heir to (Insert champ you believe is top 2 mystics) and is miles ahead of (Insert champion you believe is under Mangog but considered highly ie: sorcerer and Tigra)"

But I agree with KD, he's around Dragon man level

Fixed hopefully

I’m really excited for the him, I think he has some great potential, although I’m unsure how practical the energy protection is going to be. It’s going to need to be around 90% to be usable.

One thing I really want to see, is his interaction with mystic dispersion. When enraged and charging the heavy, he gets +220% ability power rate.

If I’m not mistaken, that increase should apply to the power gained from mystic dispersion. So if you have 5/5 MD (like me) and a buff expires while you charge your heavy, that should be about 40% of Max power

Sounds slightly mental to me

Energy protection should be good. Should have around 100% up time if you’re focusing on keeping the immunity. His synergies work great with it. Start the fight with an unblockable sp1. And use that nullify immunity if the enemy did have a nullify.

I’d only do this in fights that require immunity early on.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    No room for Mangog where Doom, Morningstar, and Claire proudly stand
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Were'd you find the spotlight?

It was leaked
    https://youtu.be/_v3hGMwZ4BM
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    edited February 2021

It was leaked
    https://youtu.be/_v3hGMwZ4BM
    Yeah it was posted on the forums for a bit before they took it down.
  • VictorVonDoom568VictorVonDoom568 Posts: 32
    edited February 2021
    I don't think he'll as good as Doom. He has the potential to be Clair Voyant 2.0. If he is Clair 2.0, he will probably only be used in scenarios where Doom can't be used (Incinerate, Bleed, Poison). I just hope he better than last March's characters (Pre-buff Mole God and Terrax)
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

I’m really excited for the him, I think he has some great potential, although I’m unsure how practical the energy protection is going to be. It’s going to need to be around 90% to be usable.

One thing I really want to see, is his interaction with mystic dispersion. When enraged and charging the heavy, he gets +220% ability power rate.

If I’m not mistaken, that increase should apply to the power gained from mystic dispersion. So if you have 5/5 MD (like me) and a buff expires while you charge your heavy, that should be about 40% of Max power

Sounds slightly mental to me

Energy protection should be good. Should have around 100% up time if you’re focusing on keeping the immunity. His synergies work great with it. Start the fight with an unblockable sp1. And use that nullify immunity if the enemy did have a nullify.

I’d only do this in fights that require immunity early on.
    Can you drop a link bro?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    He looks awesome.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    People said the same about prenerf moleman... then he got released...... buff needed... why jump the gun before anyone gets to use him in a actual fight
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Deeparvi said:

Mangog is already the hair to Doom and Clair. He’s miles above ANY other mystic in the game!

Pros:

Utility: Has massive utilities such as five immunities (bleed, armor break, coldsnap/frostbite, incinerate, and nullify immunity), Unstoppable, Unblockable, Attack reduction, Passive Power Gain, HUGE energy damage, suicide friendly, Good nullify, and great regen, and stun. I hope I got everything.

Damage: This guy is gonna have it. His heavy seems to do an insane amount and if you pair it well with the enrage fury it should absolutely melt act 7 opponents

Cons: in order to maximize damage in his kit you’re gonna lose out one some regen utility. This behave almost like sentinel with the same regen on sp3. Overall gotta wait till he comes out but it’s looking optimistic for Mangog.

Now since you guys and especially KT on youtube have hyped this so called yet to be released Champ "Mangog", now Kabam will definetly nerf or make changes to the spotlight at the time of his release..thank you so much you dumbass and especially KT the kiryu..😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
    Bruh what's your with your posts? All of them are salty with some grabage reason and contain an unnecessary amount of emojis.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    edited February 2021
    Deeparvi said:

Pros:

Now since you guys and especially KT on youtube have hyped this so called yet to be released Champ "Mangog", now Kabam will definetly nerf or make changes to the spotlight at the time of his release..thank you so much you dumbass and especially KT the kiryu..😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
    It's just a video game bro. Besides KT1 seems like a pretty decent guy. Actually he seems like a cool dude who is always fair. They literally make chill pills and while I'm no doctor you might want to look in to taking a handful.

In all seriousness though you can't call people names on here whether you're Justified or not. (You're not) Hope your day gets better bc it's unhealthy to be that high strung over a leaked video of a potential character in a video game.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    You haven't even seen the champ being played, and assumptions are being made. Let's wait and check out what he look like not on paper. But he does look great ngl.