**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 7 Guide (Be prepared its LOOONG)

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Moudou said:

I just finished exploring act 7.1 today and became Thronebreaker. Thank you for this guide, I followed it closely

I am glad it helped and congrats on thronebreaker!!
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    @Agent_X_zzz Thanks for this guide, easier to scroll through at my own pace instead of timestamps in a video.
    I did my first run a while back with suicides on, had to turn them off for this but was great using champs I haven't for ages thinking of leaving them off for a while.
    Purposely ignoring cav this move I finished exploring today. Formed a mystic and a tech and a best of the bad bunch rogue in my nexus can't complain.
    It wasn't itemless but all that love juice was there to be used!
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Just finished 7.1, your guide was very helpful thanks.
    Great work, @Disbanded_pens @Odachi I am glad my guide assisted you!
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    Wow! This a lot of text! Ima need to read this! Well done summoner!
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100

Destr073_ said:

Wow! This a lot of text! Ima need to read this! Well done summoner!

Thanks man.
    I’ve not even got uncollected yet(Nearly there tho), but it’s good to have help for the future!
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    I also just 100% 7.1 and this guidz was a huge help! The nexus sucked but I was able to get thronebreaker so thanks a lot man!!

I also just 100% 7.1 and this guidz was a huge help! The nexus sucked but I was able to get thronebreaker so thanks a lot man!!

Awesome congrats on TB!!
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Thank you @Agent_X_zzz your guide is amazing. It help me 100% with minimum revives and potions.

Got a Ghost from the Nexus crystal! Of course, I select mystic for the t5c selector to R3 Claire and I got mystic from the random too! LOL

• Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    zuffy said:

Thank you @Agent_X_zzz your guide is amazing. It help me 100% with minimum revives and potions.

Got a Ghost from the Nexus crystal! Of course, I select mystic for the t5c selector to R3 Claire and I got mystic from the random too! LOL

Nice bro that's what I want too. If I get that mystic t5cc crystal shards, doom's going to r3 after exploration
    zuffy said:

Wow that's awesome.
  • Thank you for this guide! I only need .5 and .6 done but stuck on a few paths in .5

Thank you for this guide! I only need .5 and .6 done but stuck on a few paths in .5

awesome almost there! What lanes are you stuck on? do you need help with anything specific?
  • I don't have doom so I'm supplementing with magik but the unlimited power is giving me a time because my dash game and bwcv I'm just not doing something right with and the terminal velocity path had been giving me a go
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    Does doom need to be duped to pimp slap hela to death in 7.1.4?

Yes and sig 200 to constantly be able to spam heavy
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

I used an unduped doom, and wasn't able to heavy spam but managed to take her down easily
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Thank you so much @Agent_X_zzz this guide is just amazing and I wouldn't have been able to 100% without it.

And if it's not too much to ask, doing one for 7.2 would be possibly the greatest thing ever.
    Qacob said:

Thank you so much @Agent_X_zzz this guide is just amazing and I wouldn't have been able to 100% without it.

And if it's not too much to ask, doing one for 7.2 would be possibly the greatest thing ever.

Thank you! And it's very likely i do a 7.2 yes.
  • All I have is the unlimited power path. Anyone got any tips for who to use for that groot if I don't have doom as well as IMIW?

All I have is the unlimited power path. Anyone got any tips for who to use for that groot if I don't have doom as well as IMIW?

Claire, magik, ronan, any strong nullifiers really. Or quake and ghost since they wont get hit.
  • All I have is the unlimited power path. Anyone got any tips for who to use for that groot if I don't have doom as well as IMIW?

Claire, magik, ronan, any strong nullifiers really. Or quake and ghost since they wont get hit.
    I tried magik but with MD I got to sp3 way to quickly. Maybe I'll try clair or mordo and see how they do. I'm not really the best quake or ghost player
  • Natehawk43Natehawk43 Posts: 44
    Hi! This guide has been absolutely amazing. Thank you so much! Do you know if there is a deal you can buy after full exploration? There was a 15% selector for 3500 units after completing, and I am going to be all of 4% short of TB once I explore. I will save that last path until I have enough units saved up if there is extra frags available.
  • Natehawk43Natehawk43 Posts: 44

Hi! This guide has been absolutely amazing. Thank you so much! Do you know if there is a deal you can buy after full exploration? There was a 15% selector for 3500 units after completing, and I am going to be all of 4% short of TB once I explore. I will save that last path until I have enough units saved up if there is extra frags available.

I would just 100% cav eq for it
    Sadly I already did this month and didn’t get the tech out of the nexus that I needed. With that I could have gone to a full T5CC for Ghost after the 25% selector upon exploration. I’m pressing a bit I suppose. There will always be next month, or the month after... or whenever the RNG gods smile upon me.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    very cool guide by big brain agent. just finished 7.1 explo with this

very cool guide by big brain agent. just finished 7.1 explo with this

Why thank you good sir, and congrats.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    @Agent_X_zzz

Would your recommend this solely for 7.1.5 unlimited power path?