**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which mastery should I choose?

Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys today I had became uncollected, I having pending units which will help to setup mastery as strong as possible. My great question is which mastery should I choose. I doesn't like to go with suicide I wanna go with non-suicide mastery. I having 1150 units recovery costs 810 and willpower costs 1100. Which one should I choose? In offence greater vitality is 9/9 spideyfunko told that I should decrease it and put it on precision and cruelty I can borrow it.

Which mastery should I choose? 32 votes

Recovery
15%
Dwhalen8554TheMailmannCloudwalkerskinnybruh879The_HoTU 5 votes
Willpower (need 15 points in defence but having 13 I need to borrow from offense)
84%
TristanYoMoves16wegnerkBrokenAckbar67EtjamaKsp_2099BerjibsFiiNCHLeoZedRenaxqqParam1988GlassbackGiuliameijSaltE_Wenis69AmnetiesGr8TonyStarkMrGreekking_ov_scrubsCrcrcrc 27 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    None, go with offensive mastery instead
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Masteries are based on the champs you use most and your play style.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Willpower (need 15 points in defence but having 13 I need to borrow from offense)

Masteries are based on the champs you use most and your play style.

@Charlie21540 I mostly use doom now human torch will be added , gwenpool and I know to use quake
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Well. Recovery is one of those masteries that is good to have as one of the points you need to get to willpower.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    You need to have recovery before will power anyway
    Riptide said:

You need to have recovery before will power anyway

What really?
    @Riptide willpower doesn't needed to activate recovery willpower just need 15 points in defence
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    What's the point of Recovery if you're not using Willpower though? Only a fraction of your champs're gonna regen, and Doom and Torch don't.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    @Barani7da yeah but it’s the best One to sink points into
  • SpideyFunco was correct about only putting 1 point in each of 1st 2 nodes each of Offense/Defense (Vitality, etc, all 4 of those beginning nodes).
    And putting into GREATER versions of Cruely and Precision (not the Lesser versions of those)
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 372 ★★★
    Willpower is great mate.

So many nodes inflict debuffs now so it’s a nice little bonus while questing. You won’t regret it
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    Willpower
    Glassback said:

Willpower is great mate.

So many nodes inflict debuffs now so it’s a nice little bonus while questing. You won’t regret it

Just makes life so much easier