**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Purchase or Let go ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Hopping into 6.4 and out of revs. And potions atm. Do you all think it is worth ?

Purchase or Let go ? 58 votes

Purchase
48%
KDoggg2017SecretWarri0rTristanTerraQuikPikAanthoZsirhcZcx23433zeezee57RockyshockyBowTieJohnGForce9Cowboyschamploo1Luke9523JollyHawkGreekhitXguard77HoitadoMrGreekScrubhan 28 votes
Let go
51%
DrZolaWolverDominatorTendersquadzuffyDaileyTheHeroDeservedAleorRookiieEtjamaKRANꓘHera1d_of_Ga1actusTotalMonster109VbnmeAnnihilator13_BonzodavidMasterpuffRenaxqqMCOCHazzaPrakhar_82Charlie21540 30 votes

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I heard that it was of good value actually.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Purchase
    I think it's great value if you have the units and are set to go clear content.
    Of course...don't purchase if there is a chance the items will expire.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

If you're all set to use those items it's really not a bad value at all. Given time you can restock without the cost but if you're getting into 6.4 regardless with intent of using units as needed I say go for it.

Edit: knowing that you'll have team revives in the overflow if you do get it I'd zero in on lanes/quests where you expect to revive multiple champs and start there. More often than not getting the value out of a team revive is iffy so plan accordingly for that.

I think it's great value if you have the units and are set to go clear content.
    Of course...don't purchase if there is a chance the items will expire.

I bought it since have 16k units currently ..but wish if they were individual level 5 instead of team level 5 .
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Purchase
    It's one of the best value deals they offer (as long as you use the items).
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Purchase
    It’s currently the most worthy unit offer in the game.
    Let’s break it down:
    Only the 5*/6* shards if they were on offer would cost at best around 1500 units.
    5 Cavalier Crystals cost 875 units (if TB) else 1000 units
    10 energy refills cost 300 units
    10 team revives cost 1000 units
    10 team lvl5 potions would cost at least 600 units if they were available
    10 lvl3 revives would cost minimum 600 units if they were available
    10 30% champion boosts would cost minimum 1000 units if they were available
    This is a minimum total of 5875 units worth of items for 2975 units.
    It’s a gain of at least 2900 units, valuing the unavailable to purchase items to the extreme minimum.
    If you have the units and want to tackle content, it’s totally worth it 😉