**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Take 6* Namor (unduped) to R2 or concentrate on improving 5* roster.

SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have the opportunity to take my 6* Namor to R2. Should I do it or continue to concentrate solely on making my 5* roster better and improve versatility?

Currently, I only have my 5* Domino at R5, and Medusa, KM, Thing, and IMIW at R4.

Take 6* Namor (unduped) to R2 or concentrate on improving 5* roster. 45 votes

Take Namor to R2.
6%
doctorb_Sham_ILLUSION8 3 votes
Wait it out, and focus on the 5* roster.
93%
winterthurdanielmathIl_CuocozuffyOsfan8AanthoEzra7676Colonaut123Karatemike415EtjamaDonDudu2809EinfachSoTotalMonster109Sarvanga1_Etm34TheBestinTuakauUvoginBonzodavidMauledOmedenn 42 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    If duped and high SIG maybe Namor
    If not improve your 5 stars
    or you could just rank who you love
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Your 5* roster is still in its development phase. That’s your priority right now. Namor is amazing, but you only have one of three pieces you need in order for him to be effective. Put all your resources into your 5* roster.
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Honestly, I thought the same, but the temptation was there nonetheless.

I'll hold out for more T1A, then take OR to R4 or Iceman to R3.

Thanks, guys.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I have r2 not awaken namor, and he's great for current cav muts chapter. But to have max of what he can give you want his sig maxed. Without it all he has is decent damage. 5* max sig namor is better, then 6* r3 imo
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    No. He's not that great and that's a ton of t5. What's your 5*'s looking like?
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Ezra7676 said:

No. He's not that great and that's a ton of t5. What's your 5*'s looking like?

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I took mine to R2 unduped as for
    1. I like him as a character and enjoy playing him
    2. I literally had a boat load of t2a expiring and had no one else I wanted to rank.

It was a win win situation
    But if you have other champs that could currently benefit you in clearing content that I'd go that route tbh.