**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help ! 5.2.2

Ok about 5.2.2

What should I do ?

Should I do hyperion path or i should chose one of long pathes (long path has much easier heroes)

Tips would be appreciated

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Ok about 5.2.2

What should I do ?

Should I do hyperion path or i should chose one of long pathes (long path has much easier heroes)

Go karnak juggernaut path. It is the easiest path.

Tip- take champs who hit hard in specials.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    If you have any champs that do high DOT, then that would help you a lot. BWDO and AA are amazing for this node
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★

If you have any champs that do high DOT, then that would help you a lot. BWDO and AA are amazing for this node

My only DOT champ is 5* 2/35 human torch but his incinerate won't deal so much damage

Also my maxed out 4 star domino has critical bleed which is nice but its RNG to get critical bleed

I think I gonna spam SP3 of my cap IW it deals so much of damage

My only DOT champ is 5* 2/35 human torch but his incinerate won't deal so much damage

Also my maxed out 4 star domino has critical bleed which is nice but its RNG to get critical bleed

Caps sp2 hits pretty hard, try that. Don't have any experience with Domino so I can't help you there, but any sort of DOT will help you win the fights. Even if you can't do too much damage with it, just a little extra damage can make the difference. If you had BWDO or AA, they would absolutely shred it, but they are not necessary

Caps sp2 hits pretty hard, try that. Don't have any experience with Domino so I can't help you there, but any sort of DOT will help you win the fights. Even if you can't do too much damage with it, just a little extra damage can make the difference. If you had BWDO or AA, they would absolutely shred it, but they are not necessary
    5.2.2 is done

Only hard fight was rhino with his unblockable hits and his unstoppable

Blade's Sp2 is great i just killed hood with 1 SP2 XD

5.2.2 is done

5.2 quest are much easier than 5.1.6

5.1.6 was a nightmare for me I just used all of my revives and units but in 5.2.1 and 5.2.2 i didn't spend any unit
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★

Ok about 5.2.2

What should I do ?

I took this path and got so annoyed by juggernaut, so I took the first path which is a bit longer but wayyyy easier ( Hyperion helps a crazy lot.)

5.2.2 is done

5.1.6 was a nightmare for me I just used all of my revives and units but in 5.2.1 and 5.2.2 i didn't spend any unit
    5.1.6 was pretty, pretty hard, especially since I took the Nightcrawler path. 5.2.3 isn't too hard, but you need to save revives for 5.2.4 and Collector fight
    Edwxn said:

Ok about 5.2.2

What should I do ?

I took this path and got so annoyed by juggernaut, so I took the first path which is a bit longer but wayyyy easier ( Hyperion helps a crazy lot.)
    Yep I guess x23 way could be easier

5.2.2 is done

5.1.6 was pretty, pretty hard, especially since I took the Nightcrawler path. 5.2.3 isn't too hard, but you need to save revives for 5.2.4 and Collector fight
    I chose drax way but get rekted by colossus and cable

Archangel wasn't that hard

5.2.2 is done

I chose drax way but get rekted by colossus and cable

Archangel wasn't that hard
    Oh nice! Good luck with the rest of 5.2, and feel free to @ me if you have any questions. Becoming UC is definitely worth it
  • Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 185 ★★
    I’m actually taking this thread for tips. I’m currently working on this quest. 5.2.1 was super fun and easy. I spent 3 team revives on 5.1.6 lol.