**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just pulled CGR, I think I've used up all my luck...

1st cosmic tech crystal, pulled him. My luck is doomed. On a more serious note, any tips for rotations?

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Not really. There are still like 4-5 champs Better in the reel, but MAJOR Congrats!!

Check out @Rookiie

Ghost is the only champion better than CGR in the cosmic/tech crystal g
  • OneGoodBoyOneGoodBoy Posts: 61
    I already have ghost too. Hoping for a g2099 or a warlock at some point. Have a 4-5 gem waiting to be used.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Monke said:

Monke said:

Not really. There are still like 4-5 champs Better in the reel, but MAJOR Congrats!!

Check out @Rookiie

Ok Mr.CGRIsTop4InThegame

But fr, got a 4* and I’m not a huge fan of his play style and utility, but I wonder if a 5/6* will make me turn my head
    How can you not enjoy CGR he's the funnest champ in the game to play
  • OneGoodBoyOneGoodBoy Posts: 61
    Monke said:

Monke said:

Check out @Rookiie

Ok Mr.CGRIsTop4InThegame

But fr, got a 4* and I’m not a huge fan of his play style and utility, but I wonder if a 5/6* will make me turn my head
    He sick in terms of damage. Took the r1 lvl1 5 syar into rol and was hitting 20k sp2s. Took ws down in hf the number of hits as a 4/55 ghost rider. As a lvl1 rank 1. Double immunities, unblockable, armor break, plenty of buffs, and a metric ****-ton of damage. What more could you ask for?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,680 ★★★★★

Monke said:

Monke said:

Check out @Rookiie

Ok Mr.CGRIsTop4InThegame

He sick in terms of damage. Took the r1 lvl1 5 syar into rol and was hitting 20k sp2s. Took ws down in hf the number of hits as a 4/55 ghost rider. As a lvl1 rank 1. Double immunities, unblockable, armor break, plenty of buffs, and a metric ****-ton of damage. What more could you ask for?
    His Power Gain gives me a massive kick as well, especially if you trigger it at 2+ Judgements.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Monke said:

Check out @Rookiie

How did you ignore Guardian, Hyperion and Warlock? I thought utility was your thing.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Monke said:

Check out @Rookiie

How did you ignore Guardian, Hyperion and Warlock? I thought utility was your thing.
    Cgr also has utility mate

Monke said:

Check out @Rookiie

Not anywhere close to the level of those champs.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Monke said:

Check out @Rookiie

Not anywhere close to the level of those champs.
    But he has it.

Monke said:

Check out @Rookiie

CGR has great utility, and even if it's less than those 3, his absolutely bonkers damage is huge utility in it of itself, as he is able to finish most matchups 3x quicker than those champs.

You have to strike a balance between damage and utility, and CGR has the best of both worlds between those 4 champs imo.

Monke said:

Check out @Rookiie

Inconsistency is KD’s thing.
    I'm not inconsistent I'm just misunderstood

Monke said:

Check out @Rookiie

CGR has great utility, and even if it's less than those 3, his absolutely bonkers damage is huge utility in it of itself, as he is able to finish most matchups 3x quicker than those champs.

You have to strike a balance between damage and utility, and CGR has the best of both worlds between those 4 champs imo.
    Ehhhh. It's not like any of those champs are unplayable and both Guardian and Warlock have ton of utility. Hyperion also has great 'situational' utility too. IMO, they are better than CGR.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Advice thread turned into ranking debate. #ForumsBeForums

He doesn't need his Sig, but I'd say he's worth a CosAG. Maybe even generic for some. He's deals with buffs better than any other champ in my roster since the mystic class stopped doing it's job and I've never pulled a Doom or Claire.

The main focus is firing off his sp2 without triggering dex, ideally with a heavy-aptitude to buff damage and to ease judgement cycling.

In longer fights, setting off the SP3 with 5 Judgements and the aptitude active is more the focus. Get one or two of these going, fire off the sp2 cycle, and you can get some massive burst.

Better cycles exist depending on the situation, but I like to keep it simple.

His major weakness in normal fights is the no-dex limitation and, of course, his reliance on buffs. His kit is also going to suffer greatly against opponents that are armor break/debuff immune.

All aside, he's probably my favorite champ just due to how he looks and plays. The only other champ I enjoy equally is Mole Man, but I only have his 4*.
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Check out Vega's YouTubes on CGR, great information on rotations etc.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Congrats OP! CGR was the champion that made me realise that damage IS utility.
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    I duped both my 5*CGR and 6*CMM at the same hour.

Am I doomed to pull tons of Iron Patriot in the future? XD
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230

MLLLM until 3 bars, trigger dex, parry heavy charge l3, MLLLL for power gain, back off until judgements reset parry heavy charge l2, most fights would be down but you can MLLLL for power gain and cycle back to a l2

Yeah, not this. KT1 has a breakdown of his perfect short fight rotation. Watch Jason vorhees video for his long fight rotation.

• SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    I pulled CGR as my first pull from the new 6* feature. Thought I used up all my luck forever. Just pulled 5* SW twice from the romance cavs though. Rng ftw.