**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labrynth And Abbys bug

Can't enter LOL and Abbys!While pressing fight the champs just stand there,can't fight...Can't press back either untill i restart the game afresh!...Help fix it...

Comments

• TriggahTriggah Posts: 7

Keeps going in circles
  • edited February 2021
    I'm sorry this occured please take the time to fill out the below template to make sure we have all the information needed to investigate

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5).

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?
    Device version: Infinix Note 4 x572 version 7.0

Operating system: Android 7.0

Mobile carrier:Safaricom 4G

Cellular data

Game version: 30.0.0

Game mode:Special quest:LOL and abbys of legends

Champs affected: Aegon,Star lord,Guillotine 2099,She hulk,Spider man stark enhanced and any champ
    Any help?
  • Hey @Triggah, there's already a discussion HERE about this topic. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.