**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Share your Device you play on !πŸ“²

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Nowadays, with such a big variety of cellphones and brands
Wondering if people still stick to iphones as this game was from the beginning more
suited to iOS devices, pretty much explains why this game ( to my knowledge ) does not
support 120hz.

I'm playing on Poco F2 Pro ( aka K30 Pro )
having that 7 champion per line and clean edge to edge screen is fun
and eye appealing but I do encounter a lot lag and issue even tho its SD855
Β«13

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well... Currently I'm playing on a Motorola E5.
    It's a 2 year old device, but it's doing it's job.
    Think I paid 1.4k for it.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,000 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    OnePlus 8T SD865 no issue
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mi A2
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 β˜…β˜…
    iPad 8th gen/ iPhone 12
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mi 10t 5g, has some frame rate issues with the game occasionally despite having the top android chipset and 144hz, but fortunately all that's needed to get back to silly smooth gameplay is turning off the screen for a few seconds and then turning it back on.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    The invinsible Nokia
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    iPhone 12 Pro Max. Games plays super smooth but the screen is almost too responsive - I used to dash a lot by accident when I first got it
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    Ipad Mini 5
    Works great most of the time. Past couple of weeks I've noticed so lag/freezing during what looks like high spec graphics on some champs. And after a long time of play it will just close and need restarting. It sounds annoying, but this is as good as it gets.

Samsung galaxy S6
    Yes it is an old phone, so shouldn't really be compared to a newer model. The gameplay is completely different to the Ipad Mini 5. Game is slow, graphics much more watered down, and the input needed during fights is worlds apart from the Ipad. You need to tap at different times to parry, you struggle to get a special off at the end of a combo without a block being made, and generally makes winning fights much much harder.

Motorola G4
    Same issues as with the S6.

Overall the difference can be put down to a couple of things. Either it is due to the age of the devices, the Ipad being slightly newer, or it is down to the game being better on IOS than it is on Android. If I didn't have the Ipad I wouldn't be playing this game anymore, the android phones are useless.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Seems like no Samsuns s10 and above players here
    wonder how it works on there phones with Exynoss chips
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    lenovo p10
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I play on my 2019 10.2’ iPad normally, and if I’m out I’ll use my iPhone 11
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    iPhone 12 pro

No probs so far 🀞🏼
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243 β˜…
    Used to play on a huawei p smart 2018,playing was very hard, lots of lag, many champs unplayable.
    About a week ago, got a Google pixel 4a 5g,so far no major issues. Can play with all champs previously unplayable which is awesome. Will have to see how this changes over time
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I play on an iPhone 7. It’s multiple years old but I haven’t seen many more bugs and lag than people on newer devices are seeing. There are times my game repetitively crashes and then I have to restart my phone but that doesn’t happen often and that’s about it for extra issues.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pixel 4 had a few lagging fights before the last update against thing during sp1 but that's gone now
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 β˜…β˜…
    Lenovo tab4 10 (10 inch), in tablet on champions shows in a row of 5 not as 6 or 7
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287 β˜…
    Xiaomi A2 lite
    4/64 version Android 10
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157 β˜…
    An Iphone 5s lmao
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    iPhone SE, the one that Ca me out between 5 and 6.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    More iphone users than I expected, guessing you all from US ?
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Samsung A01 - 6 champs in a row ,no lagg except when you are on the game too long. Then just quit out and clean ur ram then its good again.

Also samsung S7 - 5 champs in a row and no lagg at all 4gb ram helps :)
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2019), the 10.1 inch variant. It has 2 gb RAM and an exynos chip unfortunately. You notice it during the specials of effect-heavy champions such as Pyscho - Man, Thing sp1, Vision Aarkus anything, etc. Other than that it runs decently well for its price and crashes just about as regularly as some of the more expensives devices here.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro. Great budget phone, plays the game really well.