**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mysterio is affected by ability reduction

2»

Comments

• Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★

hello, I'm waiting

You will never get an answer that fixes or explains what actually is that famous "glancing bug". It's just a bug they don't want to fix and also benefits them currently; thanks to the cap iw boss in act 6 and also the ant man in act 6 that deals damage back to you via glancing. If this was a bug that benefited players this would have been solved after you wrote it for the first time. As you can see 16 months past and nothing has changed about it. So I would say just drop all your hope and accept that they don't care if players get screwed.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited September 2023

Currently, Mysterio is able to be affected by ability accuracy reduction from Glancing. We are working on getting this interaction cleaned up, but we don't currently have an estimate on when that will be able to be completed.

did you figure out how to deal with it?
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

Currently, Mysterio is able to be affected by ability accuracy reduction from Glancing. We are working on getting this interaction cleaned up, but we don't currently have an estimate on when that will be able to be completed.

did you figure out how to deal with it?
    Gonna go out on a limb here and say no
    But I admire your tenacity