**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

when is odin coming

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    this month
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    early june

it's a joke, he's going to be an EQ boss and then be in bundles and arena
  • thanks a lot, everyone
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    what is that disagree spam all about :D
  • Onurre2 said:

I know it almost feels like he's the same person that's circling around the wandavision thread and then just comes to random threads lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Onurre2 said:

I know it almost feels like he's the same person that's circling around the wandavision thread and then just comes to random threads lol
    tis my curse
  • Onurre2 said:

tis my curse
    I guess it kinda is when u think about it...
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★

early june

Just like SW Sigil :(
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Edwxn said:

early june

Just like SW Sigil :(
    Well, Definitely not in arena 😢
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Either 10th or 24th of March depending on whether he's the first or second of the new champs.