**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Opinion on March Buffs?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
The champions being buffed have their ups and downs so what are your opinions on them?

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    3/4 of them were surprising (not necessarily unwelcome) buff candidates in the first place
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    We’ll get gameplay tomorrow. I’m waiting until then for final judgements. Only thing I’m confident in is my disappointment in The Hood.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Terra said:

Angela 👍
    Massacre 👍
    Civil Warrior 👍
    Hood.... 🤮 It's just a badly hidden nerf.

Even a nerf wouldn't have done him that badly ngl
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Angela only has ups with her buff, I’m so excited.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m excited for the Angela buff because she’s the only one I have as a 5 or 6 star and her abilities also look promising. I won’t have a final verdict on them until we see gameplay.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    I like Masacre.

Lots of people saying he needed utility etc, he’s a pure skill damage dealer. Simple to play, hits hard.

There’s still a place in the meta for champs that have a good damage output, not every champ needs utility.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Glassback said:

I like Masacre.

Lots of people saying he needed utility etc, he’s a pure skill damage dealer. Simple to play, hits hard.

There’s still a place in the meta for champs that have a good damage output, not every champ needs utility.

Sure, if you are in act 5.
    In endgame content, you can't just be a damage dealer, you need some utility!
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I'm excited to test the changes if the update goes live. None of them were top on my buff list, but it'll be fun to see the changes. I don't regularly use any of the 4 champs, so if the buffs are meh my account isn't affected at all
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Glassback said:

I like Masacre.

He is a damage dealer, but untill now required a stressful playstyle for no reason. Plus, there are many champs who hit harder.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    I'll find out in a couple hours.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Angela, Civil Warrior, Masacre = Great Buff (Buff = Buff)
    Hood = (Buff = Nerf, so Nerf)
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    When the update is coming?
    Is it today or Wednesday?
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

Angela has top 5 cosmic potential if her sig ability works the way I think it will. Being fully debuff resistant after a single combo is amazing.

Masacre looks to be similar, but less stressful to play. He will remain a slightly above average champion, which is not a bad thing. He'll be easier to play now.

Civil Warrior seems to be Gamora with utility, but we'll have to see gameplay to prove whether that is true or not. His fury uptime seems to be very stressful, which I dislike. However, I can't deny all that damage potential and utility in his kit. I'm excited for gameplay.

The Hood. Where to start? Terrible, terrible change that is an outright nerf to his previous, utility-packed kit. Literally all he needed was a small damage tune up, but they decided to shuffle all of his abilities and give him a Diablo-like damage mechanic while removing his core utility.

what he said
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

When the update is coming?
    Is it today or Wednesday?

Keep checking the app store... Been sounding like it's gonna be today
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I just got it and I tested the Civil Warrior and it is INSANE especially since it is so easy to refresh all the furys
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,958 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

I just got it and I tested the Civil Warrior and it is INSANE especially since it is so easy to refresh all the furys

Easy to refresh, slightly annoying to upkeep imo
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Terra said:

MaxGaming said:

BUT soooooooooo worth it in the same breath..........
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,958 ★★★★★

Terra said:

MaxGaming said:

BUT soooooooooo worth it in the same breath..........
    Invisible Woman is basically the same, but you don't hear alot of chatter about her, now do you?
    They did good on the CW buff, unlike what they did to Hood. Poor boy. He's been massacred
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

3 out of the four are really nice. Hood will be even worse received when they fixed the bugs and massacre and CW are also bugged at the moment.

How?