**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Choice of mystic rank 4 gem

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who is the best for Act 6 exploration/Act 7 content?
Currently I have Doom/BWCV at r5; Magik/GR/SS/Sor Supreme at r4.
Thanks.

Choice of mystic rank 4 gem 24 votes

Dragon Man
37%
_Sham_EtjamaBlackshadow0203Sarvanga1_RenaxqqMaxLeeTheBair123General Br3ezeSpinnaker 9 votes
Dormammu
0%
Hood
0%
Gully
0%
Longshot
45%
Luke9523Pancake_FaceEtherionGodGr8TonyStarkWill3808[Deleted User]OneGoodBoyLlessuravenge_123Barani7daTheDuke14 11 votes
Man Thing
0%
Mephisto
0%
DV
16%
XdSpoodermanxDOmedennYodabolt21Valmarx 4 votes

Comments

• ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    DV
    Voodoo is beast and currently won't available in 6-star.
    Heck knows for how long and if ever will be added.
    I ranked him up above Sorcerer Supreme.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Tentatively I opt for Dragon man due to immunity
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    edited March 2021
    Longshot
    One is sorcerer supreme I can see it. GOTCHA!!!!
    Why u shade them out?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man
    Easily Dragon Man. He's incredible while Longshot is overrated af. He has some small pieces of utility that people throw out there, but you're realistically only using him for high buff scenarios.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Longshot
    You already have a power controller in doom so you don’t need voodoo. Hood’s getting nerfed. The best option is longshot.
    Dragon Man
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Easily Dragon Man. He's incredible while Longshot is overrated af. He has some small pieces of utility that people throw out there, but you're realistically only using him for high buff scenarios.

he's also not max sig. That definitely gimps a bit of special utility Dragon Man has
    Unawakened, he already does a lot more than Longshot. It only gets better from here.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Dragon Man
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

he's also not max sig. That definitely gimps a bit of special utility Dragon Man has
    While the sig helps, I'm always a fan for ranking up different types of buff control champions. For example, Doom and Sorcerer are already powerful nullify champions, but Dragon man's kit is unique from them. He doesn't control them without awakening, but he still thrives off of fighting large amounts of buff and he is useful in non buff matchups too. In my opinion, Longshot is cool and all, but his buff control is still from nullifies
    Dragon Man
    Monke said:

Spinnaker said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

While the sig helps, I'm always a fan for ranking up different types of buff control champions. For example, Doom and Sorcerer are already powerful nullify champions, but Dragon man's kit is unique from them. He doesn't control them without awakening, but he still thrives off of fighting large amounts of buff and he is useful in non buff matchups too. In my opinion, Longshot is cool and all, but his buff control is still from nullifies
    Yeah. But the main buff control comes from the sig. ITS SO good. He can legit shut down cosmic champs power gain, like Hype and Aarkus barely gain power, and then with despair you only need to keep up the sp2's to prevent healing from the opponent
    Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Unawakened, he already does a lot more than Longshot. It only gets better from here.
    Errr. the damage and utility get gimped unawakened. I prefer other champs who can do more than Dragon man unawakened, but not many can do what LS does as well as he does even if it's just nullify and aar immunity.
    No one ever uses Longshot for his AAR immunity and there are several champs who do buff control better. His only real strength is turning buffs into big damage but I'd much rather use someone that can actually control a buff heavy fight.
    Barani7da said:

One is sorcerer supreme I can see it. GOTCHA!!!!
    Why u shade them out?

Because I'm now seeking advice on r4 mystic gem and Sor Supreme has already been at r4.
    Spinnaker said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Do you think Dragon Man a good choice for Biohazard path?
    Lonshot is cool and I like to use his SP2 for insane incinerate damage, yet I don't really know how good he is in dealing Act 6 exploration. I mostly play him in Arena only.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Dragon Man
    Reference said:

Spinnaker said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Do you think Dragon Man a good choice for Biohazard path?
    Lonshot is cool and I like to use his SP2 for insane incinerate damage, yet I don't really know how good he is in dealing Act 6 exploration. I mostly play him in Arena only.
    Dragon Man is great for biohazard. The Cavalier EQ for mutant used to have biohazard, and I used him all the time. He also did very well in Act 7
    Btw, how about for Act 6.3.1 biohard/clapback path? I did the first path with reverse control and now trying to walk thru the said path, yet I can’t pass thru Green Gobin with my entire team down, even without being hit. I brought Corvus, Warlock, BWCV, Colossus and Doom. I tried switching to sentinel and iceman too.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Longshot
    Just take up longshot and know to use him and use him effectively

Thank you everyone.