**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who Is The Worst Buffed Champ

Excluding Hood ofc for now

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    DDHK
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Sentry juggernaut and rhino in a 3 way tie for me
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

DDHK

His new kit is good. But the base damage is underwhelming.
    They made a very complex and creative kit but missed out on the fun damage number part.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Juggernaut tho

I recently learned this.
    He was one of the 1st champ who got buffed when the "buff" idea was new.
    Just unstoppable.
    Must say designers came a long way.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    When in the world was juggs buffed? Man, he has like no abilities at all except for stagger, unstoppable, and fury.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★

When in the world was juggs buffed? Man, he has like no abilities at all except for stagger, unstoppable, and fury.

I think they just made it to where u couldn't stun him while unstoppable. Was a buff for defensive purposes
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    That's one of the dumbest buffs I've heard of lol. He's a literal meme tier right now. Better make him the beast he is in the comics lol.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Yeah when you stun him while hes unstoppable you get nullify or stagger i forget
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw. Whatever you say about Sentry, he was buffed a ton and he is average hitting atm. Do not forget that he used to need 100 (or was it 200? Idk now, lets leave it at 100) hits for each reality warp. The current 40 is heavenly compared to that. However he could really use a buff, he is my favourite Marvel champion
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Hood now I guess.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Hood now I guess.

It's very tricky to reload bullets and it get used too quickly.
    He is now like that drunken master Diablo.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Aye, Hood. At least the others were buffs. Even in the case of DDHK it actually made me more likely to use the champ.

If only DDHK didn't melt himself with suicides, which I always use.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    YellowJacket
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Hulks buff was pretty bad.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    iHulk
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★

iHulk

@crcrcrc he is dissing ihulk! Quick, man the battle stations

• Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★

iHulk

No ebony maw
  • DespacitoDespacito Posts: 24
    100% it's gotta be Maw.

DDHK's rework is fairly unique and is really fun to play around with, it's just the numbers that are the problem, and Hood I think got to much flak before people actually tested him.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Maw.
    Also he's kinda ok on defence, so I may r2 him, if we get rdt for hood fiasco
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★

Oh man I remember back in the day when juggernaut didn’t even have stagger. He only had fury and unstoppable
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

iHulk

But maw got a buff and still doesn’t come close to being as good as iHulk.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

iHulk

But iHulk got a buff and still doesn’t come close to being as good as Maw.
    Precisely