**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Odin sleep

KT_EmpireKT_Empire Posts: 23
Should kabam use odin sleep has a mechanism for odin? Like after you battle someone you can't use odin for another 2 fights and while he is sleeping he can regen like apocalypse i am interested to see what kabam might do with this ability cause it's a major part of odin
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• KT_EmpireKT_Empire Posts: 23

That could be interesting. Maybe it could be part of the awakened ability

Yes waiting to see what they do with it

not in the way you’ve suggested it

I just want them to do something with that ability and i thought what i suggested was accurate with the ability but again its what i thought

Not be able to use him at all sounds like a flaw mechanic, that's all.
    If it is similar to apocalypse, where he gets a regen after skipping a fight or two in the quest, it would be okay.
    Overall, just a little bonus for skipping fights, but not lock him from doing those fights

Yes it would be a flaw but its a main part of odins character and his main weakness so i was thinking about it but yes what you said is also true i just thought that the ability matches his character in comics

But when he’s awake and fighting it should take no more than 10 hits to win lol

Yes lol it shouldn't 😂
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I don't like the idea of him being broken but only getting to use him once every few fights, namely because A: That severely limits his use in several game modes and B: How does that work on AWD? A stupidly broken champion that can only defend once, or worse, has no restriction?
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Just spitballing, but maybe if his Odinforce power is persistent charge based, if you end a fight at 0 charges you fall into the Odinsleep (sit out a fight to replenish some number of charges, can sit out more fights to get more charges..?), but you could also have a synergy that would grant Asgardians buffs when he's in the Odinsleep?

I do think it's really interesting that they included Odinsleep in his description so I feel like it's going to come into play somehow.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Just spitballing, but maybe if his Odinforce power is persistent charge based, if you end a fight at 0 charges you fall into the Odinsleep (sit out a fight to replenish some number of charges, can sit out more fights to get more charges..?), but you could also have a synergy that would grant Asgardians buffs when he's in the Odinsleep?

I do think it's really interesting that they included Odinsleep in his description so I feel like it's going to come into play somehow.

As mad as that would be to implement, having an asgardian get mental buffs while he’s sleeping would be really cool.

Similar to how people need certain current god tiers to die in a quest before getting mental videos of crazy damage with others...
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    Works like Nick's LMD. First phase Odin is in slumber. Second phase, his awakened ability is that he is is awakened from Odinsleep.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Hopefully it doesn't turn out that Odinsleep = Slumber node. Normal combat, then slumber. Then if the opponent doesn't take you down in time, you awaken with huge fury.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m going to assume it will be part of his rotation, maybe like rout on cull obsidian but longer or frenzy on red goblin, but when you don’t have it you do reduced damage and gets buffs quicker or something like that. Or maybe it’ll be like king Groot where you have a fury phase and then a regen phase (hopefully he does more damage than king Groot).
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    ask and you shall recieve. LOL
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Lol the prophet
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Hmmm... I was actually kinda close!