**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally got around to LOL Exploration.

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion

Honestly, wasn’t really difficult, and I could’ve done it a while ago, it just takes so long that I lose interest or get tired. Got to the point on my final run where I think I used 2 revives and 3 potions, and those were only because of stupid mistakes. Also soloed the Maestro on my final run, which was definitely a nice feeling. I just opened a basic and 4 mutant/skill 5* crystals and duped my Old Man Logan, Night Thrasher, Crossbones, Sunspot (ill take the sig levels, but I already have the 6*), and pulled DDHK for the first time. Not a great set of rewards for the time invested, but the LOL Ultron is fun to have, 8 T2A is always appreciated, and the 100 sig stones weren’t bad. Probably my favorite part is that it’s done and I don’t have to plan to do it any time in the future.

Comments

• LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    edited March 2021
    WHo'd you use?(Ranks and stars)ALso congrats
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

WHo'd you use?(Ranks and stars)ALso congrats

Pretty much just Aegon, though the synergy team varied between runs.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Nice, everyone should do all the content. Even if some “rewards” are outdated. Stepping stones to being able to do more imo.
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    It’s a ton of free 5* shards, idk why more people don’t do it.