**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

March Buff Personal Review - Loved it ✌🏼

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Angela ❀️
So easy access play style. But sp1 and sp2 doesn't hit that hard. May be i am missing some proper rotation. But basic attacks are soo satisfying. Very very old school Hyperion type easy access damage. It's like corvus within the carges.
Overall - loved it

Hood - he was my best 3 star. After playing with my 5 star rank 1 i am going to take him to rank 5. I am not a hood player but it seems really nice. Stagger, shock, solid invisibility. And bunch of new stuff. Have to learn it.
Overall - loved it.

Don't have civil warrior or massacre as 5 star. But initially CE seemed far lot better and usable for act 5 contents. Massacre was already a hidden gem imo.
Conclusion -
Pulling these 4 champs as 1st time can help a summoner a lot. ✌🏼

Appreciate it game team. 🀝

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    007md92 said:

Conclusion -
    Pulling these 4 champs as 1st time can help a summoner a lot. ✌🏼

Appreciate it game team. 🀝

Yep, I think that's what a lot of folks either don't understand or don't care about, the vast majority of players pull hood and put him on the bench - this buff means a lot more people will pull him and actually be able to use him which is great news. I still don't see why they changed his stagger and fate seal, and they should bring that portion back, but if he's a more useful champion to the majority of people then good!

Glad you're having fun!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Good luck with a R5 The Hood when you're doing actual content.
  • Gooseman27Gooseman27 Posts: 55 β˜…
    Kinda wish they gave him guaranteed crits during invisibility so you can choose when you want the stagger up
  • Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114 β˜…
    have you played with Angela before the buff?
    the damage feel the same to me,and these armor breaks are literally only for decorating.

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,145 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Took my angela to r3 in act 7 and used synergy to buff her duration and nick for extra damage even though not needed and im now waiting for odin to complete the team and see the damage increase more but ive tested the sig and my god autoblock ignore and dot duration being nothing is hella cool im really digging the sig more and more
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Berlad8 said:

the damage feel the same to me,and these armor breaks are literally only for decorating.

They gave her a lot of utility focus on that
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Glad you enjoy the buffs.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gmonkey said:

Angela definitely hits harder. Rotation is race to sp3 get a couple aptitude buffs launch sp3 then rush for more fury again. She can take down wintersoldier much faster now 2/3 the hits

Tbh I had quicker kills just spamming sp2 when i'm 1 hit away from a sp3 than I did with any aptitude buff gameplay - did quite a few tests this afternoon and sp2 spam won out from my testing.
    gsil6374 said:

Berlad8 said:

Her damage does feel a tad bit stronger, but most people won't see it unless your like me who plays her daily. And I think the armor breaks are just there for the new EQ cosmic path, which would help her a lot since they changed it. Come to think of it, they do help more against people like Red Skull, Killmonger and Mysterio. Not to mention her new awakened ability is now useful.
    I agree with you that her utility is great,and the armor breaks are very useful in some scenarios.
    but in my opinion the biggest con of Angela was always been her weak specials attacks, and in this aspect she remain the same.

i have her as a 6* rank 1 duped,and i don't think she can do better than others great cosmic champs.
    so maybe for progressing players without any others option she can be a great champ,but for endgame players i don't really think she deserve rank 2/3.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    She's not massively stronger, but she's more of a consistent workhorse. Always was, really, just more-so now.

The regen is better, the armor breaks are great for KM/Emma/Etc., non-contact parry makes her even better against Havok and the like, and her damage was boosted a bit.

She doesn't do massive numbers, but does do many good numbers back-to-back-to-back.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Angela has basically all immunities now, so yeah she's pretty good
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I also liked all the buffs.
    gsil6374 said:

Berlad8 said:

gsil6374 said:

Berlad8 said:

Her damage does feel a tad bit stronger, but most people won't see it unless your like me who plays her daily. And I think the armor breaks are just there for the new EQ cosmic path, which would help her a lot since they changed it. Come to think of it, they do help more against people like Red Skull, Killmonger and Mysterio. Not to mention her new awakened ability is now useful.
    I agree with you that her utility is great,and the armor breaks are very useful in some scenarios.
    but in my opinion the biggest con of Angela was always been her weak specials attacks, and in this aspect she remain the same.

i have her as a 6* rank 1 duped,and i don't think she can do better than others great cosmic champs.
    so maybe for progressing players without any others option she can be a great champ,but for endgame players i don't really think she deserve rank 2/3.
    The thing with this game is, you don't get to choose what champ you want to have as 6 star duped, unless you're made of money. There are "better" options out there, but you don't always need to have big special attacks to do damage. Some champions like Red Hulk to majority of the damage just from there basic attacks, while others like Void come from debuffs. Every character is different, and I'll be happy to take my 6 star Angela to rank 3.
    just to be clear,i didn't expecting that her specials will be like cgr specials or even something close to that. i was just hoping that she will get a bit more damage from them.

but in the bottom line you're right,maybe i judged her buff too soon,after watching a few YT videos after the buff i realized how amazing the utilitty she have.
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 β˜…β˜…

Good luck with a R5 The Hood when you're doing actual content.

If he wasn't using Hood before for a specific ability like fate seal, I doubt he'll have an issue now. He has some good stuff built into his kit, the real issue was taking away utility that people ranked him up for, if they don't add it back there should be Hood specific rank down tickets.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If u charge heavy with angela before sp2 it crits. That's what j found out.
    And i saw her shrugging off debuffs.
    And her playstyle feels smooth.
    She crits with basic attack almost 98% of the time.
    Atleast that's what i saw against rol ws.

And yeah i mean ofcourse his stagger and fate seal, kept would have been really good.
    I mean keep that and add this extra stuff.
    May be they saw hood doing lots of stuff that they didn't want hood doing.
    That will lead people tackling tricky content without doom or sym supreme may be. So most already have hood as he is older an champ.
    They will able to do it. May be hurts their business structure.

Even before this hood buff people used hood a lot. I have seen many players using hood at r5.
    He is one of the older champ people like using. Like Hyperion.
    We don't talk about it but it's convenient till date.
    May be this changes would throw many old players with hood off a bit.
    Hope things turn out well.