**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up question

Everything that I am going to talk about here are all 5*s. So I currently have a a rank 3 longshot. I have recently pulled a sentinel which is already at rank 2 and literally 5 minutes ago I have pulled a sasquatch. I am one teir 2 alpha away from being able to rank 4 my longshot however if I want to rank 3 my sasquatch I need the mystic t4cc. My question is, should I rank 3 my sasquatch or sentinel first, or should I get sentinel and sasquatch to rank 2 and try to rank 4 my longshot? My current progression level is conqueror. I am nowhere near uncollected, only 5.1.2. Every month I try to complete master difficulty and the master difficulty side quest. I have never managed to explore a monthly master difficulty however I have explored the master difficulty side quests. Thanks!

Comments

• WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    You got a lot of growing to do, my advice use the champs you are thinking about ranking up and rank the one you like the best. Time you get to uncollected you be asking should i rank Odin or Cosmic GhostRider!!! lol Enjoy the grind.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Longshot is great and better than sassy imo. Sassy is rng dependent to get the wrath charges but longshot is great against most champs with buffs. If u like him def go for him. Then I would suggest sentinel because of immunities which are going to come in handy along with a solid damage. So longshot and sentinel.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Btw u can purchase that 1 t2a from glory store.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    I feel like Sasquatch is better for more fights, but Longshot is better for specific ones. It’s tough with those, but neither are bad. Sentinel might be worth ranking up over either of them though. Is kinda up to you.
  • LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
    Okay, thanks guys. You really helped me out! I think I will rank 3 my sasquatch and sentinel because sentinel is tech and I have a few expiring t4 tech. I should be able to get a few more t4 mystic fairly easily so longshot will be going to rank 4 sometime during my progression level lol! Thanks again!