**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boost warning

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
When a boost is about to run out a thing should pop up saying 2 minutes remaining or something. It isn't that important but when i am running boost I sometimes lose track of time on them
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Sounds like a you problem. You always have access to how much time remains.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Sounds like a you problem. You always have access to how much time remains.

lol i knew someone would say this. It isn't me its just that the game should give you a heads up just like it does when you are going into a fight with low health. It's not a game changing thing just a QOL thing
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    I kind of like that idea. I mean I keep an eye on it but if you did not have to do that it would save some time and just be nice to have. Not a required thing just a nice thing. Especially when you are running rainbow boost for content. It can be hard to keep checking to make sure something does not run out during a fight that you might want it for.

I kind of like that idea. I mean I keep an eye on it but if you did not have to do that it would save some time and just be nice to have. Not a required thing just a nice thing. Especially when you are running rainbow boost for content. It can be hard to keep checking to make sure something does not run out during a fight that you might want it for.

also constant checking waste time so I though if the warning was there it would allow you to maximize your boost time
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    If I'm popping a 15 minute boost I set a 15 minute timer then jump in the game and use it so my phones timer goes off when the boost is about to - works fine for me
  • i like this idea, it would be a nice qol improvement

i like this idea, it would be a nice qol improvement

yea