**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many of you Agree with this?

Just take a week off as maintenance and please fix everything...here's the list of bugs i know

1) The Forums
2) The game forcing us to open recent apps and get back in order to run smoothly almost every other match in all game modes
3) Overall speed of the game as it is just getting more and more slower
4) Scroll Speed of the game...ive noticed this lately but the filter for champs and stash scroll slower now
5) Social Tab Notifications
6) AW Matchmaking
7) The Ghost Nerf???
8) Persistent Charges

How many of y'all would be okay with a whole week of maintenance with no compensation but with all these improvements to the game

How many of you Agree with this? 25 votes

Me, what's a week off compared to having the best MCOC experience
32%
ItsDamien_Sham_nOuxBonzodavidsatvik17AmnetiesCrcrcrcSalve_maker05 8 votes
Nah, the game is good for me and I can't handle a week off without the game
68%
danielmathScopeotoe987Raichu626MattstafariJamesA15KalantakDonDudu2809tidusx2jrProximaMidnight_8KyusushuiOmedennMCOCHazzaHoitadoGr8TonyStarkInvicta_Hellion[Deleted User]TheBoogyMan 17 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    The Forum is separate from the game.
    I am unable to post images..
    What problem do you have with the forum?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

The Forum is separate from the game.
    I am unable to post images..
    What problem do you have with the forum?

Yes the forums is extremely buggy and slow atm. I have to try multiple times to post a single message and then it posts multiple times, I keep getting this popup saying unable to connect to host or something when clicking post, reactions take so long to process, etc.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    7) Psychic attack is the attack that name "Psychic", if you want clearly, read Stryfe's ability , they also change his descreption, his psionic blasts are count as "psychic attack"
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    If the game is down, many new Summoners will not be able to join the fun.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    slacker said:

7) Psychic attack is the attack that name "Psychic", if you want clearly, read Stryfe's ability , they also change his descreption, his psionic blasts are count as "psychic attack"

That's not the nerf we are talking about. Her desription changed for evade and from how it's read, it can be affected by nodes and abilities shutting down AAR which is a nerf for her.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

slacker said:

That's not the nerf we are talking about. Her desription changed for evade and from how it's read, it can be affected by nodes and abilities shutting down AAR which is a nerf for her.
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention that, Lags have video proof that her attack still counter evade despite AAR
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5hIoH7aY8U&feature=emb_title