**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Shows unread message but nothing new [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★

They are the item in your stash or overflow. It's just a visual bug.

That is interesting, I didn’t realize it but yeah, if you look between the number showing on the unread messages, it mirrors what it shows for your stash on the right. Super weird
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    same here, and it's keep increasing as well
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    edited March 2021

Anyone else getting the 281 thing? I'm not sure why this is happening
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Anyone else getting this?

That t you’re stashed number to. Shuld not be there
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Why is this
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Gamer said:

Anyone else getting this?

That t you’re stashed number to. Shuld not be there
    Thank you
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    It’s the number of items in your stash. Just a visual bug
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    What happens is that the stash is somehow connected to the messages causing a problem where it shows there unread messages when there isn't yea know?
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    3195, but holding steady. What the hell is this kabam? My mild OCD it's getting triggered. Imagine people with full on OCD...
  • same here
  • BassanoClapperBassanoClapper Posts: 54
    Kabam Boo said:

Sorry about this. Our team is looking into it.

Appreciate that this is being looked into but as this seems so pervasive, is there ANY testing that happens before an update is released?
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    You guys may not like it but I do.

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    The title says it all. I find myself checking it just to make sure I’m not missing anything.

Not a gameplay issue, nothing moving involved. Just find the piece of code that got changed to display the number of items in my stash and change it back.

Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry you're still seeing this. Please know that our team is definitely working on this! Thanks in advance for your patience.

Thanks Boo! I know there’s a ton of stuff going on. Appreciate the reply and your efforts.

Dr. Zola
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192
    I have over 800 messages in my inbox but none are there
  • MonkeyFiddleMonkeyFiddle Posts: 5
    I have almost 2500 since the latest update - hope this is fixed soon
  • I have 600 and it continues to increase throughout the day
  • KrueLeeKrueLee Posts: 52
    RoTn_RaWn said:

I have 600 and it continues to increase throughout the day

Because it shows what’s in your overflow 😉
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry you're still seeing this. Please know that our team is definitely working on this! Thanks in advance for your patience.

Idk if anyone has noticed yet, but in every Screenshot of the Issue you'll se that the Player's Mail Notifications match whatever Number is on their Overflow Stash Icon.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

Idk if anyone has noticed yet, but in every Screenshot of the Issue you'll se that the Player's Mail Notifications match whatever Number is on their Overflow Stash Icon.
    You’re right, I thought someone was reading my messages 😊
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Still here since the update.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Kabam Boo said:

Its a relief to know that. I am compulsively obsessed with keeping the notifications clean.
  • Everyday i had some kind of mail in my inbox. Now I haven't had any mail at all since the last update. It has me wondering wat I'm missing out on?
  • VICTORYLION01VICTORYLION01 Posts: 51

• Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Yes, please fix that soon, mine fluctuates between 3800-4300, no idea what’s makes the numbers move.

All I know is it’s making my OCD go insane 😂.