**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skill Cavieler Chapter nodes not functioning

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’m trying to beat the 4 star challenge and shutting down the evade no longer provides fury buffs for NightThrasher’s skateboard or Nick Fury’s disorient?

Kinda BS as I have 24 hours left to meet the milestones and miss out on 10%t5cc because if this bug.

Anybody able to confirm this?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    do you have proof? who were you facing? what synergies? there might've been some AAR, but probably not affecting the node
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Ok just confirmed that this bug also includes:
    1.) BWDO’s shock
    2.) Hit Monkey Disorient
    3.) KM True Strike

I’m able to shut down the evades still but fury buffs no longer trigger at all.

do you have proof? who were you facing? what synergies? there might've been some AAR, but probably not affecting the node

I’ll make some videos. But I’ve tried against Yellowjacket, RedHulk and Massacre. And this keeps happening. I just tried the champs I used to explore it earlier this month too and and have found this happen routinely
    I should note this is all on the latest update

No fury buff to go with the evades

Pre update, evade shutdown equals fury buffs. Sorry for the spam making the case but this is annoying
  • Frank_stein066Frank_stein066 Posts: 8

Same problem
    Ingame name Grima_094
    Iphone 7+ ver 14.3
    Game ver 30.1.0
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    I tested with Night Thrasher, Killmonger, Falcon, Nick Fury, and Masacre and they all get the evades to fail but none of them get the fury bonuses.
    @Kabam Zibiit thanks for moving this to bugs, I see a whole bunch of others creating a similar thread. Can we merge and get feedback on this? Lots of people are gonna miss out as a result of this it seems